"I'm not bipolar but bi-winning" - Charlie Sheen

March 2, 2011, 1:02 p.m.

On CNN he said he essentially said that every night he's doing multiple babes while his critics have to go home to ugly children and sleep with their fat, old wives.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 2, 2011, 1:14 p.m.

if he could just rhyme he'd have a rap career dialled

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

March 2, 2011, 1:19 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88

hahahhaha

March 2, 2011, 1:23 p.m.

Hey look it's Charlie Sheen! He's got money and likes blow. Everyone stop paying attention to those unsettling riots elsewhere in the world.

Why does anyone care about an actor who's only current claim to fame is yet another mind-numbing major-network sitcom?

I have a better question, why do you care if people are talking about Charlie Sheen? Are you trying to say that only tragic world events are worth talking about? Or that it is impossible to discuss one subject without completely forgetting the one before? ADD is a bitch.

March 2, 2011, 1:25 p.m.

zero to hero in 3:23

"I was banging seven gram rocks and finishing them because thats how I roll"

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

March 2, 2011, 1:32 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88

hahahhaha

hahaha it was only a matter of time

Must take some serious drugs to come up with "droopy eyed armless children"

nobody is this dumb.

March 2, 2011, 2:09 p.m.

Funny what you said about mental illness….. years ago Martin Sheen did a PSA about it.

The scene of Martin Sheen freeking out in the hotel room of Apocalypse Now was not him acting. He actually had a nervous breakdown…

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

March 2, 2011, 3:24 p.m.

Hey look it's Charlie Sheen! He's got money and likes blow. Everyone stop paying attention to those unsettling riots elsewhere in the world.

Why does anyone care about an actor who's only current claim to fame is yet another mind-numbing major-network sitcom?

Normally I wouldn't care at all but the words coming out of his mouth are simply amazing. I'm enjoying this in the same way I enjoy Charles Bukowski and Hunter S. Thompson.

March 2, 2011, 3:47 p.m.

Love me or hate me, just don't forget me.

March 2, 2011, 4:24 p.m.

The scene of Martin Sheen freeking out in the hotel room of Apocalypse Now was not him acting. He actually had a nervous breakdown…

freaky, I didn't know that.
A lot of these stars seem to have issues. When Owen Wilson attempts suicide, one has to start wondering if there's a correlation between artistic ability, and some sort of mental illness.

March 2, 2011, 4:44 p.m.

freaky, I didn't know that.
A lot of these stars seem to have issues. When Owen Wilson attempts suicide, one has to start wondering if there's a correlation between artistic ability, and some sort of mental illness.

Francis Ford Copola's wife created a documentary about the making of Apocalypse Now called Heart of Darkness which was the name of the book Apocalypse Now was based off of.

very interesting movie…well worth watching.

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

March 2, 2011, 5:06 p.m.

Francis Ford Copola's wife created a documentary about the making of Apocalypse Now called Heart of Darkness which was the name of the book Apocalypse Now was based off of.

very interesting movie…well worth watching.

The Anniversary disk set for Apocalypse Now has a bunch of extra segments where some of the actors talk about filming, conditions, mental state, etc.

March 2, 2011, 5:11 p.m.

Martin Sheen was drunk when the hotel room scene was filmed. He also had a heart attack during filming.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 2, 2011, 5:29 p.m.

Charlie Sheen is living the life. In a society that loves to watch those who succeed fall and make fun of them for it. In reality if he wasn't a famous actor this would have made the news on page 18 of the paper. And really no one would give a shit other to giigle at some one else's misfortune. Immediately followed by a passing thought of at least it wasn't me.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

March 2, 2011, 5:36 p.m.

Martin isn't happy about charlie's addiction, but as Charlie said in the Stern interview, both him and Emilio accept that this is Charlie's life and he's in control.

In this I agree with Charlie. For daddy to try and think that fighting cancer and fighting an addiction being the same is ludicrous. It's like someone trying to tell me having a dog is the same as being a parent to a child.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/