"I'm not bipolar but bi-winning" - Charlie Sheen

March 1, 2011, 11:24 p.m.

dude was entertaining 2 weeks ago on Dan Patrick, now he's just totally whack.
A guy w/ that much $$$ and that many people telling him he's the bomb mixed w/ some serious mental issues I'm guessing….how can it possibly end well? Whatever happens, I'm sure it will be broadcast live for all of us to enjoy.

March 2, 2011, 12:42 a.m.

Hey look it's Charlie Sheen! He's got money and likes blow. Everyone stop paying attention to those unsettling riots elsewhere in the world.

Why does anyone care about an actor who's only current claim to fame is yet another mind-numbing major-network sitcom?

Hmmm…dig the tinfoil slant:cool:

March 2, 2011, 12:48 a.m.

Human train wreck. :damn:

I disagree. This guy is living the life. He's fucking bree olson!

March 2, 2011, 12:52 a.m.

Hey look it's Charlie Sheen! He's got money and likes blow. Everyone stop paying attention to those unsettling riots elsewhere in the world.

Why does anyone care about an actor who's only current claim to fame is yet another mind-numbing major-network sitcom?

Can't we look back on people and laugh instead of being bombarded with depression.

March 2, 2011, 1 a.m.

its time for another charlie sheen boys

March 2, 2011, 4:30 a.m.

im watching the 20/20 special right now

holy shit

Last night he was on CNN for an hour.

Reason number 743 that I canceled my cable.
Reason number 10 was laugh tracks.

March 2, 2011, 5 a.m.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :devil:

Dumbed down? Ya figger? :lol:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 2, 2011, 7:47 a.m.

Sheen is living the life, and offers no apologies.
I heard him on Stern yesterday, and it was a really good interview. The guy is pretty fucking entertaining, like a real life version of someone here…… Except with money, and bitches. And coke.

March 2, 2011, 9:02 a.m.

Wonder what Martin thinks… maybe mental illness runs in the family…

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

March 2, 2011, 9:26 a.m.

Wonder what Martin thinks… maybe mental illness runs in the family…

Martin isn't happy about charlie's addiction, but as Charlie said in the Stern interview, both him and Emilio accept that this is Charlie's life and he's in control. He said that they would not be smart to stand in the way of his winning by taking over his finances, etc. Also, he wants his family to just shut up

Funny what you said about mental illness….. years ago Martin Sheen did a PSA about it.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-03-01-martin-sheen-makes-a-psa-on-mental-illness

What can I say, he's an F18.

March 2, 2011, 9:43 a.m.

well apparently He signed a 10 episode $50million contract, so that would make sense. It's all rumour of course though.

methinks you give him too much credit.

he's making 50 a season on a show that showed no signs of an end coming soon.

March 2, 2011, 9:44 a.m.

He's a genius.

March 2, 2011, 10:40 a.m.

flickr

March 2, 2011, 11:40 a.m.

I think the first interview was inspiring.

Hes making no apologies for consciously choosing to live a life that was fulfilling to him. The interviewer tried to shoot him down for living an entertaining life. Who is she to judge?

Plenty of people do worse than party and have sex with random 10/10's 7 nights a week, how can you call the man crazy for that? He's probably had more euphoric moments in a week than your average work drone has in a life time! Thats the real tragedy here…

March 2, 2011, 11:53 a.m.

he's making 50 a season on a show that showed no signs of an end coming soon.

agreed. On stern he harped about how the whores who sold him out "skinned the sheep instead of shearing it for a lot longer than a weekend". He sounded quite capable during that interview. Even stern commented on sheens sanity.