I saw this and thought of you Troy….

it's a winamp skin, if you use winamp.
http://classic.winamp.com/skins/detail.jhtml?componentId=68226

Feb. 2, 2003, 5:10 p.m.

Originally posted by giZmo
**I saw this and thought of you Troy….

it's a winamp skin, if you use winamp.
http://classic.winamp.com/skins/detail.jhtml?componentId=68226 **

thats rad christina! im going to get winamp, just for that! Thanks!

-troy

"He was never called cool, no, he never fit in,
Cause he thought for himself and he went against the trends"

Feb. 2, 2003, 5:13 p.m.

Some little fagots gonna be bragging about it at school, I know it. Reiner said it best, "age dont mean shit to a baseball bat".

The little ** phoned and told her father, that "its troy, and im gonna get your daughter pregnant", and a bunch of other shit like that. Now her Dad wont let me see her anymore. I'd phone him, but I dont have the balls. I just wanna stomp the bastard.

Feb. 2, 2003, 5:24 p.m.

Originally posted by Leifless
what an asshole. what kind of person would do that to somebody? i'll bring my truck down, we'll tie the guy to a lightpost and rope his arms to our bumpers and floor it.

thank god for jeeps!

Feb. 2, 2003, 5:32 p.m.

man that is fucking harsh.
as the whore said; go to you're GF's house and ask to speak to the father. explain to him that it was not you and all that,making the point clear that it would be STUPID for you to ever say any of that shit.If he actually thought about the situation he would realise that phoning him to say that would basically be digging you're own grave.

after all this

find the kid,lace up youre shit kickers, get him on the ground and immobilize him (kick in head), then proceed to stomp on his ball's untill you hear a popping noise.
nobody will ever fuck with you again.

Feb. 2, 2003, 6:08 p.m.

truck bumpers are always the answer especially when they hit at 90km/h and up

Alcohol Makes Me Run Fast Like Racecar

Don't u hate it when ur bottle has this hole and it keeps leaking out all the happy juice? But atleast usually by the time u discouver this you're happy.

Feb. 2, 2003, 6:11 p.m.

Originally posted by trail worker
**man that is fucking harsh.
as the whore said; go to you're GF's house and ask to speak to the father. explain to him that it was not you and all that,making the point clear that it would be STUPID for you to ever say any of that shit.If he actually thought about the situation he would realise that phoning him to say that would basically be digging you're own grave.

after all this

find the kid,lace up youre shit kickers, get him on the ground and immobilize him (kick in head), then proceed to stomp on his ball's untill you hear a popping noise.
nobody will ever fuck with you again. **

I would, but I dont have the guts to go talk to her dad now. This little ** has no idea the shit he's got himself into.

Feb. 2, 2003, 6:20 p.m.

Originally posted by Propagandhi
**I would, but I dont have the guts to go talk to her dad now. This little ** has no idea the shit he's got himself into.

d00d, listen. You can either go talk to her dad one on one or watch this blow up in your face. There is only one answer and it has to be done in person and ASAP!. The person who did this will be around forever. Parents can hold a grudge. A little advice, if you want to make this person pay, scare them and keep them on their toes, nothing is worse than not knowing when or how your going to strike. If you want to know more pm me.

2000 VPS Custom Travel sz. medium w/ Raceface BB, Blackspire chainguide, Axiom Seatpost, Tank hs… $400. Champagne Hayes w/rotors… $299/pair. Front 20mm Formula laced to 26" Doublewide w/ 2.8 Michelin and dh tube… $150. Rear Formula laced to 24" DX32 w/ XTR 8spd Cog, Highroller 2.7, dh tube… $200. 8spd XT derailler/shifter…$100. FUNN FatboySlim/Serial Killa 31.8 Combo w/ Odi Lockons… $100. Dainese Legs and Arms sz. med… $100. Magura HS-11's… $50/pair. Or take it all for $1200 and

Feb. 2, 2003, 6:30 p.m.

the longer you wait to talk to the dad, the guiltier you look.

have you talked to him before, doesn't he know your voice?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Feb. 2, 2003, 6:36 p.m.

Originally posted by gearwh0re
**the longer you wait to talk to the dad, the guiltier you look.

have you talked to him before, doesn't he know your voice? **

I'v only talked to him once, but im gonna look guilty anyway. He probably thinks im some kind of hooligan, a 17 year old kid, with a jeep:rolleyes:

Feb. 2, 2003, 6:37 p.m.

meh, live up to the expectations and knock that bitch up, jk troy.

Let me come out to langley for one of those visits, and i'll take the blame for you if ya want.

Feb. 2, 2003, 6:40 p.m.

Originally posted by Blaine
hahahahahahaha. sorry man, but i find that funny.

Blaine man, you kill me sometimes, funniest thing I've heard all week. :lol:

Sorry bout the gf step-dad thing though proppi, that guy needs a beat down.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Feb. 2, 2003, 6:40 p.m.

Originally posted by Burnsie
**meh, live up to the expectations and knock that bitch up, jk troy.

Let me come out to langley for one of those visits, and i'll take the blame for you if ya want. **

Your my hero brian! When are you coming down next?

Feb. 2, 2003, 6:49 p.m.

whenever money for a grey hound ticket falls into my hands, and travis makes the bed in his guest room.

Feb. 2, 2003, 7:03 p.m.

Originally posted by Propagandhi
**thats rad christina! im going to get winamp, just for that! Thanks!

-troy **

No problem, I thought it might cheer you up.

You should all the cool AFI ones I have now :)