if you're having a bad day...

Jan. 8, 2017, 12:45 p.m.

just think of this poor little fella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkTzDh8IKNU

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 9, 2017, 7:57 a.m.

Sometimes a racoon would get ahold of one of our chickens at night. Man theyre vicious. If they couldnt pull the chicken out of the cage theyd just pull out what they could and eat it live. What a torturous death. Now, thats a bad day.

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Jan. 9, 2017, 8:41 a.m.

I had raccoons advancing on me in Oregon at night. My light kept them at bay, but it was like a street fight outside my tent all night.

Cuddly trash pandas my ass.

Jan. 9, 2017, 8:58 a.m.

Sometimes a racoon would get ahold of one of our chickens at night. Man theyre vicious. If they couldnt pull the chicken out of the cage theyd just pull out what they could and eat it live. What a torturous death. Now, thats a bad day.

This also happened to us on the farm. They are vicious killers, not cute [HTML_REMOVED] cuddly bandits. We had mesh screens on the bottom of our hen cage [HTML_REMOVED] those bastards chewed the claws right off one of our hens.

Thread killer

Jan. 9, 2017, 10:09 a.m.

This also happened to us on the farm. They are vicious killers, not cute [HTML_REMOVED] cuddly bandits. We had mesh screens on the bottom of our hen cage [HTML_REMOVED] those bastards chewed the claws right off one of our hens.

They broke into our outdoor hutch and disembowled my kids bunnies. Ahhhhh … the Circle of Life.

Jan. 9, 2017, 10:09 a.m.

I remember many years ago I woke up to what sounded like a bloody murder in progress in my back yard. I dared to look out the window and saw a heated battle in progress. A neighbourhood cat and a raccoon had come head to head on top the fence and each was having his own Gandalf-like "you shall not pass" moment.

Holy hell the sound they produced was nasty. I don't even remember if there was a clear winner to the battle.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Jan. 9, 2017, 10:17 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eesxH2-8Jlo

He did learn in the end to stop putting it in the water so there was a happy ending.

Jan. 14, 2017, 12:15 a.m.

I worked at a hotel/timeshare in Whistler and I caught one walking through the halls. Came though a side door propped open in the heat.

The tourists would feed them and thought they were cute, climbing the side of the building. The exterminators came and plugged up their nesting site.