If you had unlimited free time..

June 5, 2015, 4:44 p.m.

I've also been considering making a documentary about Tianjin. Walk around and see if any old folks would be willing to do interviews etc.. this project would at least get me out of the house more.

Doesn't just saying that put you on some kind of a list?

June 5, 2015, 6:30 p.m.

Doesn't just saying that put you on some kind of a list?

Ffs I don't live in North Korea

www.natooke.com

June 5, 2015, 6:59 p.m.

Pretty sure i would ride bikes

June 5, 2015, 7:43 p.m.

take pictures of birds

June 6, 2015, 10:09 p.m.

Ive always wanted to live and train like a professional athlete, either for MTB or Hockey. Not be confused with being a professional. Im always in competition with myself each time I got out that day to be the best I can on that day. Having the time to truly train, recover and train to see what my actual max physical potentials are.

http://carcraftautorepair.ca/

Follow Us On FaceBook

June 6, 2015, 10:51 p.m.

Ive always wanted to live and train like a professional athlete, either for MTB or Hockey. Not be confused with being a professional. Im always in competition with myself each time I got out that day to be the best I can on that day. Having the time to truly train, recover and train to see what my actual max physical potentials are.

That's what I'm trying to do right now with running. But at my age and physical condition I can't train all day every day. I'd ruin myself. I'm getting out there 4-5 days a week now but even with warmups cool downs and lots of stretching there's still lots of time left.

www.natooke.com

June 7, 2015, 9:12 p.m.

I retire on July 30. :clap: Maybe not unlimited time but I will have much more time. I plan to spend more time riding and skiing. Lend a hand more often for trail maintenance. Take longer ski and bike trips. Sleep in almost every day!

June 7, 2015, 11:13 p.m.

just looking for other ways to spend time. Thinking about taking my culinary skills up a notch.

This is a big one…do it.

Are you allowed to sell food there?(easily)…start practicing some American style meat smoking and sell it

June 8, 2015, 7:48 a.m.

I retire on July 30. :clap: Maybe not unlimited time but I will have much more time. I plan to spend more time riding and skiing. Lend a hand more often for trail maintenance. Take longer ski and bike trips. Sleep in almost every day!

congrats! Its been exactly 10 yrs since i got canned and I haven't had a real job since, time to reinvent your self not retire.

I take a job if I like the work but I never fixed another computer for money again its mostly been entirely different short term physical outdoor gigs, ski, ride, run saw, paddle and there is always time to sleep when yer dead

June 8, 2015, 11:32 a.m.

I should have said what "free" things would you do with free time.

I don't have a job right now. Already blew the travel budget on the Xinjiang trip. Can't really do anything expensive and can't neglect my daily house-husband duties. My two productive activities are preparing for a Mandarin exam in July and trying to get fit but there's a limit to how much you can do both of these things every day before it stops being beneficial.

Just looking for other ways to spend time. Thinking about taking my culinary skills up a notch.

Learn something that you've always been interested in.

With the internet, free online courses [HTML_REMOVED] libraries you could do it for almost no money.

June 9, 2015, 3:03 p.m.

I would endlessly tinker on stuff just like my Grandad did. People thought he was crazy but I realize now he had the right idea.

Get in a big ass RV and travel around with the kids. The wife can do her own thing. She's already fucking the landscaper I just found out.

Edit: not true about the landscaper but I like how it adds a touch of drama to my post.

Wrong. Always.

June 9, 2015, 3:25 p.m.

way to change it up … usually they fuck the pool man

June 9, 2015, 6:01 p.m.

70's was pools…no one has pools anymore. Trend 2000's is landscapers and nannies. It's ok for the wife to do the nanny tho…they're usually women :P

June 9, 2015, 6:44 p.m.

I retired in May. Still haven't had enough free time to properly enjoy it. :S

June 9, 2015, 10:20 p.m.

I would endlessly tinker on stuff just like my Grandad did. People thought he was crazy but I realize now he had the right idea.

Get in a big ass RV and travel around with the kids. The wife can do her own thing. She's already fucking the landscaper I just found out.

Edit: not true about the landscaper but I like how it adds a touch of drama to my post.

If you had a dick, maybe she wouldn't have to do the landscaper.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells