if you had to say the world was split into 2 types of people...

Feb. 23, 2003, 8:11 p.m.

ProChoice: the belief that a woman has the right to do what she wants with her body

ProLife: the belief that all life is valuable and that it should not be destroyed

I belive that women (and men for that matter) have the right to do what they want with their own bodies, BUT, people fail to recognize that the small life growing inside a woman's womb does not belong to her. It is a free will entitled to the same rights that all people are entitled too, including life.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Feb. 23, 2003, 9:16 p.m.

Sane, and people like me that will one day snap.

"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."
"The difference between genuis and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Feb. 24, 2003, 12:27 a.m.

Left handed.
Right handed.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 24, 2003, 12:40 a.m.

Originally posted by switch
Left handed.
Right handed.

Crap, I hope you don't send the lefties off to a death camp… :(

"NO, I don't need a shower!"

I'm thinking that was in poor taste… meh.

Check my stuff for sale!

Feb. 24, 2003, 12:45 a.m.

Originally posted by FullMonty **
Crap, I hope you don't send the lefties off to a death camp… :(

"NO, I don't need a shower!"

I'm thinking that was in poor taste… meh. **

Well, I may be wrong, but being left handed/footed as opposed to right handed/footed implies motor function preference from a different side of your brain.

Punishing left handed people hasn't occured for decades - at least not around here.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells