I thought the Liberal party had been decimated?

April 18, 2013, 8:50 p.m.

Ya because going by the steady falling market values, oil is going to be more worthless the longer we keep it in the ground.

It's a bank account that Alberta thinks we should empty while we piss and shit all over the bank on the way out.

Get a job, hippie!

April 18, 2013, 9 p.m.

Get a job, hippie!

Got a job! Now go drink some water out of the Athabasca!

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

April 19, 2013, 11:17 a.m.

Instead of relying on social media, I recommend deciding for yourself who to vote for.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ. Since when did a bunch of useless twats (the correct term for one who 'tweets') start being the deciding factor in the universe? Fire the PR c**t who came up with the need to market everything via "social networking". I hope that shit really hits the fan one of these days so that all these fools freeze in the dark.

Wow - we can see who is somewhat out of touch with how politics works…

Name recognition! Social media is a powerful tool for growing name recognition.

And when did I say I would decide my vote based on Twitter? Way to jump to conclusions,

JT's twitter following is now at 211,647 (from 206,000).

Harper is at 327,541 (from 325,000).

JT's growth rate of Twitter followers is almost three times that of Harpers. Will be interesting to watch and see if this has an impact / correlation to the next election.

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

April 19, 2013, 11:57 p.m.

Get a job, hippie!

What? No snappy predictable "hippie" comeback?

Are you OK? I didn't mean you should really drink that shit!

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."