I licked my lips off on E

Aug. 23, 2003, 8:55 p.m.

It's spelled 'synapse'

Sorry I had to do it.

Aug. 23, 2003, 9:05 p.m.

Originally posted by FruitOfTheLude
i wanna try DMT anyone ever done it. and i was gunna buy some salvia at the new amsterdam but i didnt
so yeah
thoughs on DMT or salvia

a friend of mine is really into salvia,and another really into DMT.
i did salvia once with her,it was good,nothing bad came of it…kind of hard to explain how it made me feel,but personally i felt like everythign had been slowed down,and i was quite focused on things.but that's just me.she does alot of drugs so i can't really comment on what teh long term effects are hahaha.despite doing way way too much acid,E and mushrooms on a weekly basis,she is still somewhat normal.

the guy i know who was really into DMT is another story.
he is screwed beyond belief,but then and again i dont know if it was based only on the DMT or the copious amounts of acid he's done(edit:32 hits in one evening…dont ask how it happened,a hippy friend of his brother's offered him as much acid as he could eat for free as long as he helped him clip at harvest season and did all the acid in one night).he said DMT was good,but considering the way he is i am not going near the stuff.

Aug. 23, 2003, 9:31 p.m.

you forgot about "do you want to hit this?(picture of boobs"
hey i need attention here are my boobs. or waht about hey haev you seen my boobs today

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around, 'cause I'm gunna burn one down - Ben Harper

Aug. 23, 2003, 9:32 p.m.

or maybe i got drunk and stuck in a swing last night, oh by the way,wann a see myboobs?

If you don't like my fire, then don't come around, 'cause I'm gunna burn one down - Ben Harper

Aug. 23, 2003, 9:36 p.m.

everything fucks you up. promiscous sex fucks you up. cofee fucks you up. too much activity fucks you up. if people didnt want to get fucked up then they wouldnt say, "dude lets go get fucked up tonite", if people wanna do drugs thats their choice. stupid or not its their choice. and i think its interesting hearing about their experiences. that way i dotn haev to do it to know what its like.

Aug. 23, 2003, 9:45 p.m.

about E, because it destroys the synapses (connections) in your brain there's a possibility that it could sever the synapse that transmits the information to allow you to have an erection. and you're not that old right now, so imagine living the rest of your life without being able to ever get a boner again because the connection in your brain is gone. the chances of that are pretty low i'd bet, but it's some food for thought.

Aug. 23, 2003, 10:03 p.m.

Originally posted by Sprinkles
Can everyone please stop rewriting the same paragraph 5 million times please.

no shit.
same thing has been said so many times already.

Aug. 23, 2003, 10:04 p.m.

Originally posted by FruitOfTheLude
you forgot about "do you want to hit this?(picture of boobs"
hey i need attention here are my boobs. or waht about hey haev you seen my boobs today

girls wear just as much or even less at the beach and i bet you dont harass them about it. :rolleyes:

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight D. Eisenhower "The Chance for Peace" 1953

Aug. 23, 2003, 11:28 p.m.

If you have questions about drugs and want answers from doctors experianced with them try www.erowid.org

So many freaks, so few circuses.

Aug. 23, 2003, 11:32 p.m.

or rent this

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight D. Eisenhower "The Chance for Peace" 1953

Aug. 23, 2003, 11:37 p.m.

bike more

MSN me at: [email protected]
www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

Aug. 24, 2003, 1:43 a.m.

anyone here every tried DM (a.k.a DMX)
you find it in cough syrup with DM (dextra somethingor other) and sucrets with DM

man that shit fucks you up real good. did it a couple of times back in grade 8. if anyone is intrest i will elborate more if ya ask :)

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Aug. 24, 2003, 9:27 a.m.

ya DXM (Dextromorphan) ibelive. kind of a disassociative/psychedelic right? can be dangerous though.

anyone have any acid stories?

Aug. 24, 2003, 10:33 a.m.

Originally posted by Sprinkles
People that come on here and are like "OMG I did E last night" or " I aM SOOO FCKUFKING DRDUINK RIEGHT NOW", or anything along those lines are all stupid, because are you doing these things for fun, or attention.. Think about it.

Point out once were i "bragged" about it… i was immensly bored the day after and kinda wanted to know if other people had these experinces…..since nsmb is a place where i dont mind talking, i decided to bring my question here. Also i dont understand how even if I did come on here bragging and saying " oh man i did E look at me im cool" which i didnt, i dont know how a person who came on these exact same bulliten boards and "bragged" about getting kicked out of thier house could rag on me for doing so. Maybe your the one who is looking for attention and acceptence by doing the cool thing and putting me down, which seems to the common trend on these boards lately.

Aug. 24, 2003, 10:46 a.m.

It seems this board judges people wether they are precieved as cool or not. If this post had been made by a certain "island rules" ,i think that was his name, it would have been accepted as a good post with everyone resonding as positivly as they could…while still putting thier opinion up. However since i rarely post and just kinda lurk, my question, although answered by a curtious few, was put down by the precieved "cool" people of the board. Jesus its like junior high on a computer.