I Hate People In Kamloops

Jan. 26, 2007, 7:41 p.m.

Ya its bad here, but the drug ring here is second to non so it explains alot for such a small area. I wish i got a couple swings, it was on boxing day right after christmas. Such a piss off.

Steve

lol, it's not that the drug ring is "second to none," it's that in Kamloops you have all these wannabe gangstars, icey hot stunta style… and tons of bored, stupid teenagers.

..fuckin sucks about your car bud…

shop smart, shop s-mart, mhm

Jan. 26, 2007, 7:56 p.m.

They axed your car, seems reasonable that you should be able to axe them now. I say go for it.

Jan. 26, 2007, 8:54 p.m.

I love Kamloops. :P

Jan. 26, 2007, 8:59 p.m.

I love Kamloops. :P

:werd:

Jan. 26, 2007, 10:27 p.m.

the sad part is the ink wont even be dry on their arrest reports before they are released with a small slap on the wrist.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Jan. 26, 2007, 10:40 p.m.

Nothing says stay the fuck away from my like a rottweiler in the garage or some serious bat to face action.

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

Jan. 26, 2007, 11:07 p.m.

yeah sounds like it's time to get outta that hole. I remember over summer I went there to visit some friends and I damn near got mugged for my watch. These guys were eyein it down in the store and whistled their bud over, I had to practically run and jump in the car. Just walkin around in general I wanted to get the hell outta that place hah.

tommrorow. mom took the van/

Jan. 27, 2007, 3:07 a.m.

lol, it's not that the drug ring is "second to none," it's that in Kamloops you have all these wannabe gangstars, icey hot stunta style… and tons of bored, stupid teenagers.

..fuckin sucks about your car bud…

You just summed it up right there!

Steve

www.tuchiwsky.com

Jan. 27, 2007, 8:44 a.m.

yeah sounds like it's time to get outta that hole. I remember over summer I went there to visit some friends and I damn near got mugged for my watch. These guys were eyein it down in the store and whistled their bud over, I had to practically run and jump in the car. Just walkin around in general I wanted to get the hell outta that place hah.

There's some semi sketchy dopes downtown and some skids on the North Shore, but otherwise, this is a pretty safe city. Stuff like that happens everywhere. People in the lower mainland are more sheltered from this kind of stuff because its not so much in your face as here. You get the whole gammut of socio-economic scales here on the same block, unlike a place like NV where mostly everyone's got money. :P

Although I'm up in Juniper Ridge, which is the west Van of Kamloops. lol

Jan. 27, 2007, 10:17 a.m.

steve, that sucks.

such a nice 5L you have there.

send them a pic of you riding their DH RACE bike off the roof of Rochester School…and ask if the crack is really a manufacturing defect.

EVIL DOC FOR SALE!!
http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2155
PM ME!

Jan. 27, 2007, 10:19 a.m.

wait, so what did they do the car? any shots before it was getting fixed?

send them a pic of you riding their DH RACE bike off the roof of Rochester School…and ask if the crack is really a manufacturing defect.

EVIL DOC FOR SALE!!
http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2155
PM ME!

Jan. 27, 2007, 9:11 p.m.

I love Kamloops. My in-laws live there, and we go there often. I fish, ski, and of course bike there.

That being said, I have always exercised a certain amount of caution there because the unwholesome element is more spread out than here in the LM. At least here I know the areas to stay away from.

Sucks about the car. Unfortunately, as was said earlier, justice will probably not be done. Odds are they now also know your car, so don't be surprised if they decide to exact revenge for their troubles on you or your car.

Good luck.

Tim

Red meat is not bad for you, its green fuzzy meat that's bad for you.

Synchro, Derwood, Wayne P and me - Team Newfie. No CFA's allowed.

Jan. 27, 2007, 9:53 p.m.

well i have never ever heard of anyone axeing a car, you must live in some BADASS town.

chop

Jan. 27, 2007, 10:09 p.m.

see I dunno, you hear about this stuff, but I've always felt pretty safe in the ol' loops. There are alot of thugs, but you stay out of certain places and your fine. Just like any other city.

Sun Peaks is Rockin

Jan. 27, 2007, 10:51 p.m.

There's some semi sketchy dopes downtown and some skids on the North Shore, but otherwise, this is a pretty safe city. Stuff like that happens everywhere. People in the lower mainland are more sheltered from this kind of stuff because its not so much in your face as here. You get the whole gammut of socio-economic scales here on the same block, unlike a place like NV where mostly everyone's got money. :P

Although I'm up in Juniper Ridge, which is the west Van of Kamloops. lol

True enough, I'm sure it's just like any other city .. I've lived in some rough places. Hell, parts of Vic are pretty ghetto too.

It was just the vibe I got I guess, thugs seemed pretty aggressive lol. I got the impression speed was a pretty big problem there?. Although I did sell a fake rolex to a kid for 400 bux hahahah! I told him it was stolen and it was such a good fake you couldn't tell.

tommrorow. mom took the van/