i got laid..

July 26, 2006, 10:54 p.m.

yes yes..
well. morals acme in the way of the other kind.
my boss messed arround too long. im tired of the job anyway. and this opens me the ability to drive cross country with my father. not really a bad thing. and may lead to time in canada. which is a good thing.

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

July 26, 2006, 11:15 p.m.

London Drugs warehouse blaine. People arn't shopping as much. Its quite bad as the mangers cut our hours the owner of london drugs suddenly bought a helicopter.

what a coincedence :(

wtf, london drugs is always busy. so do you steal stock? lol

well at least your not flipping patties. good for you for working way through the big wheel. just remember, there is quite a bit of work out there and there is always something better than the job you have now. you have to always be on the lookout for better ones.

July 27, 2006, 12:45 a.m.

wtf, london drugs is always busy. so do you steal stock? lol

well at least your not flipping patties. good for you for working way through the big wheel. just remember, there is quite a bit of work out there and there is always something better than the job you have now. you have to always be on the lookout for better ones.

Defiantly bro.

The funny part is alot of the FT'ers go on vacation and then the hours just stay the same and they always ask people to stay longer for their shifts.

Right now im making around 16 an hour working afternoons and the works pretty chill. I'm glad I quit mcdicks back in 2004. I was just getting fatter.

It's really depressing that our hours had to get cut to status (as a PT employee our status is 24 a week)

I'm in pretty harsh debt right now thanks to some not so stupid purchases. But right now I' want to go to school for nursing (which I've partially done), but photography really appeals to me alot. But I get alot of return investement in september so im hoping to be out of debt by then. It's a shame I have to skip a semester of school because of it :(

July 27, 2006, 12:46 a.m.

i read on the LD website he needed it for his job.

Well the employees are pretty bitter about it, because it was rumoured that why our hours were getting cut (because it gets a bit busier in the summer) but it make sense when over 200 employees work their status, and all the extra flow starts to cash in.

July 27, 2006, 1:06 a.m.

yah it suxx i got laid off and I havent even worked there long enough to collect ei

minus signature