I feel ill

Jan. 3, 2006, 2:12 p.m.

that what I saw in a trailer

I just found this quote however

The trailers bill the movie as "inspired by true events." Director Eli Roth says that he found a Thai website that advertised itself as a "murder vacation," offering users the chance to torture and kill someone for the price of $10,000. Roth later showed the site to Quentin Tarantino and the two developed the idea for the film. Tarantino and Roth said later on an Icelandic talk show that they have no idea if the website was real or not.

I just find it funny when many of the movies use the 'inspired by actual events' line.

What does that actually mean? If a make a movie about zombies and I show a guy going into a corner store buying a pack of cigarettes, I would call that an actual event hence my zombie movie would be inspired by an actual event of a guy buying cigarettes at the corner store…

Pedro

Pedro does bring up some good points, but being only one R off of Pedo …. discounts much of that

"ANYONE can have the American dream…but not EVERYONE can have the American dream"

"Looking for a fight, look a gypsy in the eye…"

Jan. 3, 2006, 2:20 p.m.

Men Behind The Sun:

OMG! Is that shit real?

"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid."

~Epictetus

Jan. 3, 2006, 2:31 p.m.

The premise of salo is pretty disturbing.

Jan. 3, 2006, 2:53 p.m.

Writers do get paid to come up with this kind of crap you know. Its not like this is the inner workings of there head everyday. Writers sit down and think how they can be different and come up with something fresh.

Saying its sick of the writer to write that is dumb.

BUt yea, i agree, it is a sick story line idea.

thinkin bout bikes

Jan. 3, 2006, 4:12 p.m.

all i know, is that im going to see it on opening night.

Jan. 3, 2006, 4:44 p.m.

sissies

werd. im stoked to see this.

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used the poison in his tea
and kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies

Jan. 3, 2006, 4:45 p.m.

all i know, is that im going to see it on opening night.

Me as well :)

I am making my girlfriend see it agaist her will. Should be a good evening.

Jan. 3, 2006, 4:57 p.m.

Writers do get paid to come up with this kind of crap you know. Its not like this is the inner workings of there head everyday. Writers sit down and think how they can be different and come up with something fresh.

Saying its sick of the writer to write that is dumb.

I'm just amazed and disgusted at what writers can come up with. It would never occur to me to write a story like that. Would you be able to sit down and think of ways to torture people for hours and hours? No way, not me.

"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid."

~Epictetus

Jan. 3, 2006, 4:59 p.m.

Would you be able to sit down and think of ways to torture people for hours and hours?

That would be quite an eventful evening.

Jan. 3, 2006, 5:03 p.m.

I'm just amazed and disgusted at what writers can come up with. It would never occur to me to write a story like that. Would you be able to sit down and think of ways to torture people for hours and hours? No way, not me.

if i was getting paid to do that. Yes i would. Maybe im fucked up in the head, i dont know. But you have to admit, money can make most people do anything.

thinkin bout bikes

Jan. 3, 2006, 5:09 p.m.

:lol:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA:lol::lol::lol:
i with you on that oner.. pedro.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 3, 2006, 5:09 p.m.

I don't mean to sound like the devil, but any person with a descent imagination can come with some pretty damn sick shit in a matter of minutes that would never make it in the movies.

Then again, maybe I am just f--d up…

Pedro

Pedro does bring up some good points, but being only one R off of Pedo …. discounts much of that

"ANYONE can have the American dream…but not EVERYONE can have the American dream"

"Looking for a fight, look a gypsy in the eye…"

Jan. 3, 2006, 5:17 p.m.

My movies would never be made :(

haha

Jan. 3, 2006, 5:22 p.m.

My movies would never be made :(

haha

No one wants beastiality on the big screen?

Jan. 3, 2006, 5:46 p.m.

No one wants beastiality on the big screen?

you're so far past the decency line….

I almost thought this was pinkbike.