I actually might buy some lululemon

Dec. 16, 2009, 11:26 p.m.

I do say that that girl is quite used to having a hard pole between her buttocks.

Check my stuff for sale!

Dec. 16, 2009, 11:27 p.m.

things i would do to kristen bell would get me executed in many middle eastern countries.

You'd let her out after curfew?

Dec. 16, 2009, 11:32 p.m.

You'd let her out after curfew?

with her face uncovered, no less.

Check my stuff for sale!

Dec. 17, 2009, 12:53 a.m.

with her face uncovered, no less.

to attend school

i own a pair of lululemonn shorts, and ill get a hoodie next

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Dec. 17, 2009, 8:43 a.m.

I don't own any lululemon clothes, but we do own stock! Thanks Vanoc!

Editorial in todays vancouver sun:

"Lululemon teaches the downward-facing dog pose to Vanoc"

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Dec. 17, 2009, 9:46 a.m.

when is ruru going to start making jeans?

OMG she is RAD!!

Totally, not trying to hide that at all. I can undertstand being indifferent to clothing, it is after all just clothes. It's the guys who hate Lulu that I get a kick out of (not accusing anyone here, just a generalization). In my experience guys who are totally opposed to Lulu fall into one of two categories: never been to a gym or homophobic. Quite often a combination of the two. I have had complete strangers say "You wear Lululemon? Are you gay?" This ignorance amuses me to no end.

Lulu makes great clothes, in particular running items for colder weather. I have not found running pants or shorts I like better from any other brand. Most of my running gear is either Helly Hansen base layer or Lulu because it works so well.

So yes I happily wear Lulu, now have at 'er.

I go to the gym regularly and have most of life and i am not homophobic in the slightest. My office is just off davie and i work out at the davie street fitness world, not to mention i have many homosexual friends both men and women.

I HATE LULULEMON pants on guys!! sit on a bench in the gym and have dude after dude squeeze past you and or stop right in front of you with their asses about as exposed as they possibly could be due to the male equivilant of the ass accenting that is caused by lululemons. Seriously if you wear those tight ass pants for guys STOP IT!! you look like a tool and make people around you uncomfortable. wear hot pants or daisy dukes, even they'd be better.

If im offending anyone, GOOD! if you wear those pants you deserve it!

Dec. 17, 2009, 10:10 a.m.

I go to the gym regularly and have most of life and i am not homophobic in the slightest. My office is just off davie and i work out at the davie street fitness world, not to mention i have many homosexual friends both men and women.

I HATE LULULEMON pants on guys!! sit on a bench in the gym and have dude after dude squeeze past you and or stop right in front of you with their asses about as exposed as they possibly could be due to the male equivilant of the ass accenting that is caused by lululemons. Seriously if you wear those tight ass pants for guys STOP IT!! you look like a tool and make people around you uncomfortable. wear hot pants or daisy dukes, even they'd be better.
If im offending anyone, GOOD! if you wear those pants you deserve it!

I do always enjoy the "I am not homophobic because…" arguments. First paragraph…I am not a homophobe. Second paragraph: men's butts make me uncomfortable. Solid post.

Dec. 17, 2009, 10:20 a.m.

ok, men wearing capris….. can we agree never to do this ever again. Not on a bike, not walking around in your house. Please don't.

The lulu Hoodies they had last year are Hotness on men.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

bahahahaha!! if yours are baggy joggers then fair enough.

So if i am not homophobic i should enjoy a mans butt cheeks in my face? The fact i dont like a mans butt cheeks and or penis, and yes you can see your penis in those pants, makes me scared of gay people? or makes me a little gay myself?

you're right. you really put me in my place.

Those pants suck. period

Dec. 17, 2009, 10:24 a.m.

bahahahaha!! if yours are baggy joggers then fair enough.

So if i am not homophobic i should enjoy a mans butt cheeks in my face? The fact i dont like a mans butt cheeks and or penis, and yes you can see your penis in those pants, makes me scared of gay people? or makes me a little gay myself?

you're right. you really put me in my place.

Those pants suck. period

I don't know why I am being a dick today. Not normally my style. I edited that comment like three times. I obviously don't think you are a homophobe. I will rep you for the douche comment.

Dec. 17, 2009, 10:30 a.m.

Back to the womenz in tight pants:

I wish that was my pole :drool:

Dec. 17, 2009, 10:31 a.m.

its all good dude. obviously i was bein a dick too.

I spend waaay too much time in the gym, esspecially my gym has an extremely high % of those tight ones. Im developing a real problem with them. lol

Dec. 17, 2009, 11:17 a.m.

i have to admit, i see a guy wearing lulu and i kind of laugh…

Dec. 17, 2009, 11:20 a.m.

The hardest part was calling my dad to tell him I'm gay.

people, lets turn down the gay talk and get back to the photos… thanks