I actually might buy some lululemon

Dec. 16, 2009, 4:40 p.m.

I don't care how nice that ass is, she is reading twilight so she can fuck off.

start your own "i'm an idiot thread" if you want to be like that

meh

Dec. 16, 2009, 4:42 p.m.

kristen bell sans lululemon:

australia was actually founded by criminals and its original purpose was for england to send over its criminals so the brits wouldnt have to deal with them in England, minding this was over 100 yrs ago.

Dec. 16, 2009, 4:50 p.m.

kristen bell!

+ lululemon = ftw

Dec. 16, 2009, 5:03 p.m.

I don't care how nice that ass is, she is reading twilight so she can fuck off.

Actually thats New Moon. Book 2 in the twilight saga. Sooo….

Dec. 16, 2009, 7:47 p.m.

I didn't even realize Lululemon made men's clothes. Any company that throws form-fitting attire on attractive females is OK in my books.

Dec. 16, 2009, 7:52 p.m.

kristen bell sans lululemon:

she looks like joan rivers in the second pic kinda.

but i thought id quote them both anyways.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Dec. 16, 2009, 7:57 p.m.

nsmb, this is two out of two threads full of excellent.
well played.

Trucks and Guns.

Dec. 16, 2009, 8:11 p.m.

things i would do to kristen bell would get me executed in many middle eastern countries.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Dec. 16, 2009, 9:04 p.m.

things i would do to kristen bell would get me executed in many middle eastern countries.

Over 130,000 rep points and I am adding more just for this statement.:lol:

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Dec. 16, 2009, 9:06 p.m.

Unless you married her. Then the sky's the limit.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Dec. 16, 2009, 10:14 p.m.

Totally, not trying to hide that at all. I can undertstand being indifferent to clothing, it is after all just clothes. It's the guys who hate Lulu that I get a kick out of (not accusing anyone here, just a generalization). In my experience guys who are totally opposed to Lulu fall into one of two categories: never been to a gym or homophobic. Quite often a combination of the two. I have had complete strangers say "You wear Lululemon? Are you gay?" This ignorance amuses me to no end.

Lulu makes great clothes, in particular running items for colder weather. I have not found running pants or shorts I like better from any other brand. Most of my running gear is either Helly Hansen base layer or Lulu because it works so well.

So yes I happily wear Lulu, now have at 'er.

Their mens sport shorts are great, all I wear for running and sports now. Not cheap though, probably my biggest complaint about their stuff.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Dec. 16, 2009, 10:27 p.m.

Their mens sport shorts are great, all I wear for running and sports now. Not cheap though, probably my biggest complaint about their stuff.

that and having to explain your homosexuality to people.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

Dec. 16, 2009, 10:37 p.m.

that and having to explain your homosexuality to people.

The hardest part was calling my dad to tell him I'm gay.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Dec. 16, 2009, 10:41 p.m.

The hardest part was calling my dad to tell him I'm gay.

If you had shown up wearing lululemon capris and rollerblades he would have known without you saying a word.

Dec. 16, 2009, 11:19 p.m.

If you had shown up wearing lululemon capris and rollerblades he would have known without you saying a word.

I'll remember that for next time.

Back to the womenz in tight pants: