I actually might buy some lululemon

Dec. 18, 2009, 6:36 a.m.

The one and only time i ever set foot in the door of a lulu was to buy a birthday present for meg. she's asked for something very specific and they didn't have it in stock but had something similar. I asked if they could hold the item for 24 hours till i talked to meg and see if she would want it. It was the worst customer service i have ever experienced, i was told no that they didn't hold merchandise so i said okay i would buy it but could they wave the no exchanges since the item was on sale if Meg didn't like it, again no. After arguing with the girl, i finally looked at the girl and said well, i guess it won't mean much in the grand scheme of things but my g/f and daughters will never ever shop here or wear your clothing ever again.

wow, that sounds terribly inconvienient. what's next, starbucks cancels your favourite drink?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Dec. 18, 2009, 7:51 a.m.

oh please let this be true

Wat's with the tape? So the cuffs don't chafe?

Just get fuzzy cuffs. And let me watch/join/hold the camera.

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Dec. 18, 2009, 8:17 a.m.

:lol: Luluemon threads…..just for old guys who no longer have the real thing but have to watch pictures on the net for satisfaction. ;)

Guys, now go to your wife, lover or mistress and hump 'em good.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Dec. 18, 2009, 8:22 a.m.

Guys, Lulu is gods gift to men… which means only women are supposed to wear the shit ok.

Dec. 18, 2009, 6:32 p.m.

:lol: Luluemon threads…..just for old guys who no longer have the real thing but have to watch pictures on the net for satisfaction. ;)

Guys, now go to your wife, lover or mistress and hump 'em good.

That is another win right there, +rep for Mic. The lady does pilates (and is training to be an instructor) and has 3 sets of lulu… epic frackin' win.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Dec. 18, 2009, 6:59 p.m.

i'm gonna hump someone's wife

meh

Dec. 18, 2009, 6:59 p.m.

…and I don't care what any of you say about men wearing lulu….their pants make my ass look fabulous.

this ^

meh

Dec. 18, 2009, 7:48 p.m.

Guys, Lulu is gods gift to men… which means only women are supposed to wear the shit ok.

It may be so. But just because it is available not all women should wear Lululemon.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Dec. 18, 2009, 9:33 p.m.

All this Yoga BS makes me puke. The idiots were doing their half baked handstands in the shop window on West 4th today. We stood in front of the moron and stared at her. I was almost embarrassed as she was. We went in and these retard false yoga tards were coming up to us and asking us how we were in a wide-eyed hippy gaze and do we want to try any of the overpriced shite on? Oh yeah I really need to pay $100 for some crap pants with a gay logo on them so I can look cool and so individual down the gym and at Wholefoods. Cocktards.

Plus for every great ass you see in one you have to see 10 shit ones.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Dec. 18, 2009, 10:15 p.m.

All this Yoga BS makes me puke. The idiots were doing their half baked handstands in the shop window on West 4th today. We stood in front of the moron and stared at her. I was almost embarrassed as she was. We went in and these retard false yoga tards were coming up to us and asking us how we were in a wide-eyed hippy gaze and do we want to try any of the overpriced shite on? Oh yeah I really need to pay $100 for some crap pants with a gay logo on them so I can look cool and so individual down the gym and at Wholefoods. Cocktards.

I see your problem here…you hang out at the gym and whole foods.

You don't hate lulu…you hate women.

lulu ftw.

Pastor of Muppets

Dec. 18, 2009, 10:39 p.m.

lulu ftw.

any tight pant over a fabulous ass FTW.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Dec. 19, 2009, 12:17 p.m.

wow, that sounds terribly inconvienient. what's next, starbucks cancels your favourite drink?

well, if they cancel coffee, black then the whole world would be in trouble then.

i'm a has been, trying to be a never was on the comeback trail.

Dec. 20, 2009, 5:31 p.m.

a shit ass… lol

Dec. 20, 2009, 6:02 p.m.

Men who wear Lululemon:

Manny Osborne-Paradis

sissy downhill skiers. maybe if he didn't wear LuLu he might win once and awhile.

oh uh nevermind

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture"

Dec. 21, 2009, 8:07 a.m.

sissy downhill skiers. maybe if he didn't wear LuLu he might win once and awhile.

oh uh nevermind

lol,

Seriously, that guy is ripping this year.