Hydrogen cyanide

July 5, 2013, 8:23 a.m.

July 5, 2013, 9:35 a.m.

acidic food on a empty dehydrated stomach what else was gonna happen????

possible stomach cramps and vomiting wasn't a surprise, that's why i only ate 5 or 6 berries. i was trying to figure out what caused the cold sweet, drop in blood pressure (light headed/tunnel vision), then uncontrolled shivering but i guess i was more dehydrated then i thought.

July 5, 2013, 9:43 a.m.

You should fill out a compo form

July 5, 2013, 9:54 a.m.

compensation from who? i was out hiking on eagle by my self, i stopped working back in October.

July 5, 2013, 10:08 a.m.

i was trying to figure out what caused the cold sweet, drop in blood pressure (light headed/tunnel vision), then uncontrolled shivering but i guess i was more dehydrated then i thought.

I've had the same symptoms from dehydration / heat exertion in the past. I still do get a headache after a ride in the heat.

July 5, 2013, 10:44 a.m.

Me too. Heat exhaustion/stroke will show those exact symptoms. I felt like I was suddenly whacked with the flew; it was hot and I was still shivering in a bed with a heavy duvet.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 5, 2013, 12:09 p.m.

this is why i avoid and and all activity outside.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

July 5, 2013, 1:03 p.m.

I've found death to be kind of tingley.

but then I got better.

It wasn't the death, so much as reviving with a packed circle of worried faces around me that was weird.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 5, 2013, 1:37 p.m.

It wasn't the death, so much as reviving with a packed circle of worried faces around me that was weird.
Kn.

cool, lets hijack this thread and share near death experiences…

Mine; waking up wrapped around armco barriers at Snetterton race track, after losing the front end of my production 250 cc water cooled Yamaha at approximately 95 mph (~150 kph).

All I could see were ten or eleven worried faces all looking down at me and thinking crap, that doesn't bode well. Fortunately nothing that a 2 week hospital visit wouldn't fix.

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

July 5, 2013, 1:48 p.m.

I was at LG hosp with a dislocated shoulder caused by a really bad exit from bike on Wild Cherry. They pumped me full of muscle relaxants and painkillers (including the Michael Jackson killah, propofol). When the doc yanked my arm into place, I screamed and my heart stopped. Only for a few seconds, but long enough that they'd already gotten the cart out and the paddles were getting warmed up for the zapping by the time my body started working again.

I walked out of the hospital less than two hours later. And I'm happy to report no drain bamage amage amage.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 5, 2013, 7:30 p.m.

i stopped working back in October.

If you've found yourself getting bored enough to ask the internet if you've poisoned yourself from eating 5 or 6 salmon berries it might be time to go back to work..

July 5, 2013, 7:42 p.m.

5 or 6 salmonberries; you ddin't eat enough. Next time eat more; dark red ones are the sweetest.. Symptoms are similar to what happens if you eat green apples. You sure they were ripe?

July 5, 2013, 9:32 p.m.

Haven't you seen skyfall!?! Prepare for face disfigurement.

July 5, 2013, 9:38 p.m.

Sounds like heat exhaustion bro

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

July 5, 2013, 10:42 p.m.

HTFU!