How much do you weigh?

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:03 p.m.

you sound like richard simmons

anywho, im 6'0 and 152lbs…which is weird because when you look at me with no shirt on it seems i should weigh 170 or so. lets just say my pecs are "bulky" hehe..need to trim those down. i have no fat in my legs at all…not even in my size 12 feets…

which is quite odd because i play soccer on 3 different teams and a few school sports, not to mention biking…

oh well..150 is a nice weight

Alaska medical marijuana dispensaries

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:18 p.m.

Originally posted by Pennywise
you sound like richard simmons

Richie ain't got shit on me. Learn to squat with 500lbs and you can climb almost any hill in the middle ring. You guys are missin the point, a better athlete makes a better rider.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 21, 2002, 8:19 p.m.

are you telling me to gain 350lbs and piss like a woman?

and maybe realize who you're talking to before you call them not atheltic :rolleyes:

Lamborghini 400gt

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

Dec. 21, 2002, 9:17 p.m.

5'10/11, 150 pounds.
i go to the gym, it helps alot during the winter

Sun Peaks is Rockin

Dec. 21, 2002, 9:42 p.m.

6'2 200 pounds

Dec. 22, 2002, 12:22 a.m.

No I'm not calling you non-athletic, if you ride and you're any good you probably are pretty athletic. What I am calling you is a dumb-ass. I'm trying to give people some free advice that will help make them better riders. I don't need a dumb-ass making dumb-ass comments like "richard simmons" and "piss like a girl" about something that should be important to riders that want to be at the top of their game. :fu: :flame:

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 22, 2002, 12:29 a.m.

Originally posted by synchro
No I'm not calling you non-athletic, if you ride and you're any good you probably are pretty athletic. What I am calling you is a dumb-ass. I'm trying to give people some free advice that will help make them better riders. I don't need a dumb-ass making dumb-ass comments like "richard simmons" and "piss like a girl" about something that should be important to riders that want to be at the top of their game. :fu: :flame:

Maybe instead carrrying on with this flame war, you could instead enlighten us with your training techniques. I am curios as to how you will keep me at the top of my game with only 3*30 minute sessions at the gym.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Dec. 22, 2002, 12:29 a.m.

5'11 maybe 6 and about 145…

I would say medium pinnerness

Dec. 22, 2002, 12:36 a.m.

Originally posted by Derek Diggler
Maybe instead carrrying on with this flame war, you could instead enlighten us with your training techniques. I am curios as to how you will keep me at the top of my game with only 3*30 minute sessions at the gym.

Thanks, I just wanted to see some interest for a training program (great for winter months) I'm just heading off to catch some zzz's so I will post a new thread tommorrow with an mtb strength training program. :)

Ellen Langer

Dec. 22, 2002, 12:44 a.m.

Originally posted by synchro
Thanks, I just wanted to see some interest for a training program (great for winter months) I'm just heading off to catch some zzz's so I will post a new thread tommorrow with an mtb strength training program. :)

I'm just curoius as to see how yours compares to mine.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Dec. 22, 2002, 12:56 a.m.

I'm just curoius as to see how yours compares to mine.

I thought you were getting me on the smoothie plan.

Dec. 22, 2002, 1:02 a.m.

Originally posted by FamilyJewels
I thought you were getting me on the smoothie plan.

Let me know when you wanna hit up the health food store.

I have a container of Vanilla Protien powder with your name on it.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Dec. 22, 2002, 1:06 a.m.

**Let me know when you wanna hit up the health food store.

I have a container of Vanilla Protien powder with your name on it. **

I get my protein from A[HTML_REMOVED]W.

We'll go after xmas when I have money, but before you leave.

Dec. 22, 2002, 1:09 a.m.

Originally posted by FamilyJewels
**I get my protein from A[HTML_REMOVED]W.

We'll go after xmas when I have money, but before you leave. **

Sure, I should be back from the parent's on the 26th, but i leave on the night of the 26th, back in town on Jan 6-8th, depending on how many days I chill in Revelstoke.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Dec. 22, 2002, 1:09 a.m.

Sure, I should be back from the parent's on the 26th, but i leave on the night of the 26th, back in town on Jan 6-8th, depending on how many days I chill in Revelstoke.

Sounds like it'll be after the 6-8th then. I will get on the program.