how many times do the americans have to lose ?

Aug. 11, 2005, 7:41 a.m.

before they admit they are wrong ?

watching the news this morning i see the americans have lost their EIGHTH challenge in the canadian softwood deal . . . . how do you deal with people like this ?

just goes to show , in black and white , that the americans are only going to play by NAFTA rules only as long as it favors them , and when it doesn't . . . .

anybody have any explanation ?

Aug. 11, 2005, 9:42 a.m.

there straight up ass holes…

Its The American Way ..OR NOTHING AT ALL!! and if you diagree they'll attack your country

yo

Aug. 11, 2005, 9:48 a.m.

freedom hater

meh

Aug. 11, 2005, 10:06 a.m.

They'll lose until they win, and then claim they were right all along.

iforonewelcome.com

Aug. 11, 2005, 10:07 a.m.

before they admit they are wrong ?

watching the news this morning i see the americans have lost their EIGHTH challenge in the canadian softwood deal . . . . how do you deal with people like this ?

just goes to show , in black and white , that the americans are only going to play by NAFTA rules only as long as it favors them , and when it doesn't . . . .

anybody have any explanation ?

The way I understand it - the lumber companies in the Southern US are running short of timber supply and figure they have less than 10 years left. So they all put into the war chest in the US and are now trying to maximize their profits over the remaining years before they use up their supplies… Each time the Americans delay things they get more time without competitive wood coming across the border.

Of course all of this would have been dealt with long time ago if Ottawa was located in BC

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

Aug. 11, 2005, 10:19 a.m.

Of course all of this would have been dealt with long time ago if Ottawa was located in BC

…or if those in Ottawa had heard of BC.

I'm quitting organized crime; from now on I'll stick to the regular kind.

Aug. 11, 2005, 11:01 a.m.

And the yanks wonder why they are getting more and more hate from around the globe…

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Aug. 11, 2005, 11:03 a.m.

America….wrong????

as long as it suits them to keep appealing the NAFTA rulings those
bastards will keep it up

X

Aug. 11, 2005, 11:15 a.m.

Prediction: Once all legal options are exhausted, US scientist will discover a case of "Mad Tree Disease" in a BC Cedar. Borders will close once again.

iforonewelcome.com

Aug. 11, 2005, 11:52 a.m.

If you don't give us all your softwood, you're helping the terrorists…

you don't want to do that do you? just give us all your wood. And your maple syrup too.

Aug. 11, 2005, 11:56 a.m.

You better hand over the beavers.

:dizzy:

Aug. 11, 2005, 12:40 p.m.

It's totally impractical, but I'd like to see BC cut off all wood exports and imports to the US overnight, and then see where they're left standing. we account for 50% of Canada's imports, when so when the price to consumers sky rockets overnight the US governemtn might actually have to do something instead of just treating canada like shit.

I sure hope mexico is watching this so they know that by "Free Trade" the US means we get to steal and lie to you and then tell you to fuck off.

Aug. 11, 2005, 2:42 p.m.

funny, I'm swimming in timber here in Oregon…better put up the cloaking device before George comes and takes it all away…

Bye Bye…

and yes, American politics are fucked…but remember, were not all bad…Oregon's like southern BC for all intents and purposes… Cascadia anyone???

Dave

:scotland:

:trinity: RIP Charles Edward DelaForest…

Born: September 1978 - Murdered May 2005

Gone but not forgotten, I miss you brother. :trinity:

Aug. 11, 2005, 2:48 p.m.

funny, I'm swimming in timber here in Oregon…better put up the cloaking device before George comes and takes it all away…

Bye Bye…

and yes, American politics are fucked…but remember, were not all bad…Oregon's like southern BC for all intents and purposes… Cascadia anyone???

Dave

Its the guys in Louisiana and the southern states that are most worried - Oregon is just going along for the ride.

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

Aug. 11, 2005, 2:50 p.m.

Who's up for a cross country U.S. tour with me and my box of pine beetles?