Hostage!

Jan. 4, 2019, 5:32 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

I’ve addressed this “point” every time I used The Great Firewall to support my position.

You have no interest in understanding it.

To be fair it might be worthwhile being a little less cryptic with your posts in order to get your point across more clearly.

Jan. 4, 2019, 6:28 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

I’ve addressed this “point” every time I used The Great Firewall to support my position.

You have no interest in understanding it.

To be fair it might be worthwhile being a little less cryptic with your posts in order to get your point across more clearly.

He knows that CSIS is reading his posts.

Jan. 4, 2019, 8:01 p.m.

“Hey, what do you mean when you say...”.

So easy to do.

Jan. 5, 2019, 11:24 a.m.

So easy to do.

Not with you

Jan. 7, 2019, 4:42 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

So easy to do.

Not with you

If we were to keep score of points ignored in this thread, do you believe you’d come out ahead?

Jan. 7, 2019, 7:29 p.m.

Government organizations in Canada do not share data by law.

The CRA had to sue the CBSA in order to obtain data they possessed on money launderers from the Big Circle Gang. You've probably never heard of them because ... yellow fever?

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2164782/revealed-how-canada-border-agency-tried-conceal

Provincial Ministry's need 348 meetings before data can be shared between them. (My job is there).

A totalitarian government who has implemented social credit score has NO FUCKING PROBLEM SHARING DATA WITH ANYONE WHEN THEY OWN THE IN'S AND OUT'S OF ALL OF THE INTERNET.

To compare the Five Eye's handling of data with China shows a complete lack of understanding of how things work.

* If you see something I type that seems weird, highlight it, then click the "Search Google". If you are still struggling call me at home.

Last edited by: ReductiMat on Jan. 7, 2019, 7:30 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 7, 2019, 8:12 p.m.

The CRA had to sue the CBSA in order to obtain data they possessed on money launderers from the Big Circle Gang. You've probably never heard of them because ... yellow fever?

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/2164782/revealed-how-canada-border-agency-tried-conceal

Provincial Ministry's need 348 meetings before data can be shared between them. (My job is there).

A totalitarian government who has implemented social credit score has NO FUCKING PROBLEM SHARING DATA WITH ANYONE WHEN THEY OWN THE IN'S AND OUT'S OF ALL OF THE INTERNET.

To compare the Five Eye's handling of data with China shows a complete lack of understanding of how things work.

* If you see something I type that seems weird, highlight it, then click the "Search Google". If you are still struggling call me at home.

tl/dr ...

The Chinese (and others) are playing by a  completely different set of rules so it should be no surprise that Canada (Vancouver in particular) is getting fleeced and effectively sold out from under us. 

Who do we thank? Our politicians and of course ourselves as we are incredibly quick to slap ourselves on the wrist at the mere hint of any sort of impropriety when it comes to racial/ethnic bias.

Jan. 7, 2019, 8:26 p.m.

tl/dr ...

The Chinese (and others) are playing by a  completely different set of rules so it should be no surprise that Canada (Vancouver in particular) is getting fleeced and effectively sold out from under us. 

Who do we thank? Our politicians and of course ourselves as we are incredibly quick to slap ourselves on the wrist at the mere hint of any sort of impropriety when it comes to racial/ethnic bias.

“Hey, what do you mean when you say...” everything you said above?

Jan. 8, 2019, 7:38 p.m.

So you mean if Canada was more like China we would have been able stop the five eye money laundering a lot more easily?

Jan. 10, 2019, 9:07 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

So you mean if Canada was more like China we would have been able stop the five eye money laundering a lot more easily?

You keep confusing intelligence agencies with standard government agencies.

Sharing information between vanilla agencies takes a LOT of effort.  Working with personally identifiable information WITHIN an agency requires a lot of signed documents and these government employees are watched in many different ways to ensure they aren't abusing their position.

Sharing information from a first-world countries intelligence agency is a NON FUCKING STARTER.  For them to integrate that information for the ends they seek would either force them to admit to its illegality, or for them engage in parallel construction.  Does it happen?  You bet.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20180110/14482038982/report-shows-us-law-enforcement-routinely-engages-parallel-construction.shtml

Please tell me the Chinese go through the VERY EXPENSIVE hoops I've laid out above.

Jan. 11, 2019, 12:59 p.m.

Now Poland has arrested another Huawei exec for espionage.  Things gunna get spicy!

Jan. 11, 2019, 1:47 p.m.

Well then

Jan. 14, 2019, 11:02 a.m.

Coincidence?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/schellenberg-death-sentence-china-1.4976959

Last edited by: Brocklanders on Jan. 14, 2019, 11:06 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 14, 2019, 1:02 p.m.

We can thank the Federal Governmment circa 1997 when the laws on Foreign Investment were relaxed nationally. Take some housing info from that era and plot a graph with todays info, well you know what it'd look like.

Jan. 14, 2019, 1:05 p.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

Coincidence?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/schellenberg-death-sentence-china-1.4976959

Ironic Mr Orange said most Canadians are released within a few days but now, there's the Dealth Penalty on the news and from what I'm remember, Mr. Orange despises Capital Punishment. Well, he's probably ok with it for white people due to his guilt.