home break ins.. (nbr)

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:41 p.m.

just got word from the police in 100 mile that my summer cabin on sheridan lake has been broken into, as well as several other places in the area
this makes me extremely angry. the back door was smashed in. the place was built by my grandfather with his bare hands kinda place, been in the family since '72
anyways, we dotn know what was stolen, because its a 6 hour drive away… no valuble electronics inside(tv, stereo, etc) but keys to our 1969 gmc truck, tool shed, boat shed, and boat

i swear to god if anything valuble is missing i will kill the first person i see

the police say the place was found with empty liquor bottles in it as well… great.. some greasy hobo squatters were living in my familys cabin, possibly stole things, and possible vanadalism… but we wont know what happend for sure until we get there

this makes me very angry.. what is wrong with the world
fucking greasy squatters living in my familys place.. i tells ya this world is going to hell

so i guess we gotta head up there and see whats missing!

Big Bike: Santa Cruz Bullit
Bigger Bike: Suzuki RM125

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:43 p.m.

THAT SUCKS D00D !!!

Funn stem and bar - 20 bucks

Baseball bat.

i just hope they were nice greasy hobo squatters and didnt vandalize the place, or steal anything valueble.. i will flip if the oldschool logger chainsaw is gone:mad:

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:44 p.m.

get some bouncing mines on the blackmarket. they kill everything in a 30m radius. boobytrap that place and leave some poisoned liqour for them to drink.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children."

Dwight D. Eisenhower "The Chance for Peace" 1953

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:44 p.m.

Originally posted by mike

i swear to god if anything valuble is missing i will kill the first person i see

Will i be safe at drafting tomorrow?

BATTLECAT

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:45 p.m.

its crazy tho! since 72 there has never been a problem at all.. but in the last few years in the area there have been a few break ins, so we put better locks on everything.. that didnt work tho

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:45 p.m.

Originally posted by tweek
Baseball bat.

Rhode Island Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:47 p.m.

Originally posted by Count Blah
:( ya that really sucks:mad: why did you leave keys for your boat and the boat house there?
my friend had a couple breakins at his cottage during the winter and he left a note saying "take what you want but dont wreck the cabin" and noone has done anything to it…. not much stuff that is valuable in it tho

we left the keys there because its my familys place, and there is only one set of keys for the sheds, boathouse, and pimp 1969 gmc:thepimp:

now that i think of it, my dad has the boat keys
but the boat also has a very nice stereo and cd player in it.. minus the faceplate

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:48 p.m.

Originally posted by Primo DHer
Will i be safe at drafting tomorrow?

i dont know if anything is stolen for sure yet.. so you should be alright.. id be careful after we go and check things out tho…:| :p

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:50 p.m.

i got broken into a couple years ago, and they destroyed a $1000 door so they could steal our $200 dvd player.

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:50 p.m.

Idea….allow a squatter to live in there until you return and tell him he can't leave that often. Tell him he has to beat up who ever comes through the door.

It would be like "Bum Fights" meets "Big Brother" in the luxury of your cabin.

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:55 p.m.

I'd go with the poison booze idea. Just the other day i was cleaning out my van ( well my parents van) and i left the trunk open while i went in to get a garbage bag and my dad had 3 bottles of vodka, and some wine in there for some people's x-mas presents and when i came back 2 bottles of vodka were gone:flame: and i think my dad is kinda suspectiing me of stealing them but i can get stuff like that anytime i want so i woudnt take it.. But break-ins suck ass

Dec. 17, 2002, 7:56 p.m.

About a week ago my brother walked in on a guy breaking a window on the side of our house. The funny thing is my mom and dad were upstair making dinner. After that we spent $300+ on bars for all the windows in the house. That kinda thing makes you feel so vulnerable.
:mad:

Dec. 17, 2002, 8:03 p.m.

the worst part is
my grandma owns the place, and she has been talkin about selling it for a very long time
this might be the thing that finally pushes her to sell it:cry::cry: