July 15, 2014, 1:51 p.m.

thats insane.

How did all the cops get there so fast

in their car?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

July 15, 2014, 2:14 p.m.

One wonders what your search terms were that popped up a 9 year old thread about a drunken brawl.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 15, 2014, 2:19 p.m.

in their car?

Holy fuck

Ha Ha! Made you look.

July 15, 2014, 3:35 p.m.

Holy fuck

Holy Sous Chef Batman!

July 15, 2014, 4:23 p.m.

I read that whole goddamn thing before I saw the date.

[HTML_REMOVED]shakes first at the sky[HTML_REMOVED] - "White Ri-oootttt!!!!"

July 15, 2014, 5:28 p.m.

in their car?

Given the date of the OP, the cop car had huge stone cylinders for wheels and the the cops powered it by running with their bare feet.

Everyone got hauled off in one of these

July 15, 2014, 5:34 p.m.

Necrothread.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 15, 2014, 5:45 p.m.

Zombie thread can haz yer brainze.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 15, 2014, 7:24 p.m.

I read that whole goddamn thing before I saw the date.

[HTML_REMOVED]shakes first at the sky[HTML_REMOVED] - "White Ri-oootttt!!!!"

While saying "Damn you White riot….damn you!", lol.

Thread killer

July 15, 2014, 8:52 p.m.

so went to a party with my cousin last night, as he was spinning a set, not really my scene type of deal but was an great expierence. night started off great showed up at this place and there must have been over 100 people crammed into this lil place, all signs point too a good party, a few chawchee boys where but things were pretty cool. buddys spins up a wicked set then his buddy takes over and goes into this great psy-trance set which was excelent.

so after me and my buddy are heading upstairs going outside onto the back patio to have a puff, as we cut through the kitchen shit starts getting a lil hostile people are getting a lil outta wack but think nothing of it. While out on the back deck my buddys girl calls and we hop the fence on the deck and go around front to meet her and low and behold what are we confronted with……

there is this huge fight breaking out in the front area of the house, the chick that owns the place was tossing people out left and center jsut lawing down the law, then some meat head fuckin smoked her in the face with a bottle and shit really gets wild :| me and my cousin run up there jsut ot kinda get in between things and break shit up. I worm my way back into the place grab mine and my cousins shoes, and jacket and as i am going to walk out of there, some crazy lebonese kid comes storming by me with a huge serrated kitchen knife. And then shit got bad :S haha. It seemed almost simulataniously that someone fired off a can of bear scare or pepper spray or something in the living room (were i was) and at that same point a fuckin bottle comes through the front picture window. So i grab up my shit get out the back of the house and make it back to my buddys g/fs car and start hacking a lung out and barf all over the place. pepper spray sucks hard. Anyways get out there tell bro to get back in grab his records and jacket and get the fuck outta this place. By the time he made it back outta there and we got back to my car, there was like fuck 6 police cruisers, a paddy wagon and the police chopper. Sit in my car for a bit considering what to do as i had some combustables stashed under the seat of my car and figure it is in the best intrest of everyone to get the fuck outta there. But its amazing how stupid people get so fast. I mean that place went from a nice super chill fest (down stairs were the music was) to like an all out brawl in no more then like 7minutes tops.

All in all a great night was pretty hairy but, lol

You say you were out on the back deck, hopped the fence and went around front of the house, then went back in to get your shoes. So you walked around the outside of the house in just your socks? Just trying to get an accurate picture of the events.

July 15, 2014, 9:16 p.m.

You say you were out on the back deck, hopped the fence and went around front of the house, then went back in to get your shoes. So you walked around the outside of the house in just your socks? Just trying to get an accurate picture of the events.

July 15, 2014, 9:31 p.m.

Old people probably shouldn't use the internet.

Pastor of Muppets

July 15, 2014, 10:06 p.m.

Old people probably shouldn't use the internet.

Was there some technology in 2005 that i missed that kept socks clean? I mean who takes their shoes off at a house party anyways?

July 15, 2014, 10:12 p.m.

Was there some technology in 2005 that i missed that kept socks clean? I mean who takes their shoes off at a house party anyways?

The OP who was banned in 2005 will be with you shortly with an answer.

Pastor of Muppets

July 15, 2014, 10:24 p.m.

Were there any machete's present? If not, that house party sucked!

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.