Hockey Playoffs 2014

April 23, 2014, 11:37 a.m.

^^^^. Thug play would draw penalties no? Or are you saying they dont get called on obvious things? Like they have the reffs in their pockets or get away with what other teams cant? I would say the Bruin’s roster for aggravation and intimidating physical play is one of the deepest in the league

What i am seeing with Detroit is that they just dont want the impact of dealing with them physically on any level; from hits to scrums to actual infractions. The smaller Habs, on teh other hand give zero fucks and meet them head on during the play and after the whistle. That will be the best series of the entire play offs.

WTF, Over?

April 23, 2014, 2:27 p.m.

When one of your guys wacks a couple other guys in the nads - I don't think you get to point to statistics anymore.

Sort of an all bets are off kind of thing and you are now the team that has a nad wacker in its midst.

April 23, 2014, 2:49 p.m.

When one of your guys wacks a couple other guys in the nads - I don't think you get to point to statistics anymore.

Sort of an all bets are off kind of thing and you are now the team that has a nad wacker in its midst.

:lol: That is the mentality of the Bruins I am talking about, but Lucic took it too far. They are always adding one last face wash or punch to the head and those don't get called much.

April 23, 2014, 3:30 p.m.

Marchand getting called out last night for grabbing at his right knee after getting hit on the left was pretty funny.

April 23, 2014, 3:39 p.m.

Marchand getting called out last night for grabbing at his right knee after getting hit on the left was pretty funny.

Well geeze … after all that tumbling about it's hard to keep track of which bits hurt!

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

April 23, 2014, 4:40 p.m.

Marchand makes me not want to watch hockey.

April 23, 2014, 4:46 p.m.

damning evidence that contradicts my posts for sure. Im no Ray Ferraro i guess. lol The nut shot was brutal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEh53OWz0jU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq2gp2pJu4
machand is the aggravator i was reffering to .

WTF, Over?

April 23, 2014, 10:52 p.m.

During the stanley cup finals when one of the bruins was using daniel sedin as a punching bag, in full view of the officials, and didn't get called on it …. would you say the got away with that??

When I see that reply it makes me cringe. Not because of Marchand not getting the penatly (which was bad) but that Sedin didnt have the wherewithal to stick up for himself. Essentially epitomized a Canucks failed playoff run.

Im not a huge fan of his style of play, but Marchand may be, dollar for dollar, the most effective player in the NHL.

April 24, 2014, 12:15 p.m.

He makes me wish I did play so I could wear a (Ulf) samuelson Jersey and goon him.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

April 28, 2014, 6:58 p.m.

Luongo isn't just a great goalie, he is great as an analyst. It's a shame he doesn't play for the Canucks.

April 28, 2014, 7:04 p.m.

Luongo isn't just a great goalie, he is great as an analyst. It's a shame he doesn't play for the Canucks.

LOL

Gotta say tho, the 3rd period of the just finished Pittsburgh / Blue Jackets game was pretty darned exciting!

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

April 29, 2014, 9:48 a.m.

Im really hoping the Kings come back and win Game 7 (maybe even with a Quick SO). Hope this doesnt jinx it.

April 29, 2014, 10:14 a.m.

Im really hoping the Kings come back and win Game 7 (maybe even with a Quick SO). Hope this doesnt jinx it.

The Sharks already have the reputation of not getting it done in the playoffs. Letting the Kings take it from them will not help that one bit.

On the other hand a charged up Kings team (if they win) might be the dark horse this year.

April 29, 2014, 10:41 a.m.

On the other hand a charged up Kings team (if they win) might be the dark horse this year.

Agreed. Itd be a pretty big turn around after their first two games of the series. And from what I can tell they seem to be a big momentum team.

Im still gunning for a Boston/MTL v Chicago final.

April 29, 2014, 10:49 a.m.

If the Kings advance, any team (excluding the Hawks;)) facing them should be scared.

I either want to see a Habs/Hawks or Avs final. Or a possible Bruins/Kings smash-fest in the finals.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.