Here we go again

May 12, 2013, 8:22 p.m.

No, I don't support ripping up the constitution.

But I would like it if the media would choose to stop making pathetic 20-something virgin nutbars famous.

My point was that people who don't care about the law will not be stopped by another law. But the rest of us can stop giving them attention.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

May 12, 2013, 8:26 p.m.

I've asked this on here before and can't seem to get anyone to answer me. Without searching for the answer, who can tell me what it takes to buy an automatic weapon in the US, and how either the gun control legislation proposed this winter or the assault weapon ban of 1994, effected that?

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

May 12, 2013, 8:40 p.m.

Quit fucking reporting it every time some pathetic waste of oxygen snaps to get some attention.

Feral's a reporter for the National Post?

May 12, 2013, 8:44 p.m.

I've asked this on here before and can't seem to get anyone to answer me. Without searching for the answer, who can tell me what it takes to buy an automatic weapon in the US, and how either the gun control legislation proposed this winter or the assault weapon ban of 1994, effected that?

The fact that the States allows it's people to own automatic weapons boggles my mind. Seriously, wtf? How anyone feels comfortable living in a country with nearly as many guns as citizens is beyond me.

Feral's a reporter for the National Post?

I think farmer was talking about the media. I totally agree, recognizing mass murderers and plastering them across headlines is the worst thing.

May 12, 2013, 8:57 p.m.

FYI - Canada allows people to own automatic weapons as well.

Way to not answer the question.

May 12, 2013, 9:52 p.m.

Where is the middle ground?

Sure as fuck won't be found here in NBR.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

May 12, 2013, 9:56 p.m.

No, I don't support ripping up the constitution.

They did it to end slavery and prohibition ….

My point was that people who don't care about the law will not be stopped by another law. But the rest of us can stop giving them attention.

There are laws against murder, kidnapping and theft, and yet people still break the law by killing, kidnapping and stealing. Does that mean statutes against murder, kidnapping and theft are pointless? The law doesn't prevent anything, it just sets the bar higher for douchebags, something America has in abundance.

May 12, 2013, 10:09 p.m.

FYI - Canada allows people to own automatic weapons as well.

Way to not answer the question.

I really hope for your sake that everything you write here is trolling.

Canadian don't seem to have a problem with automatic weapons, neither do the Swiss. How easy to get them is irrelevant. the fact that you can get them at all is madness.

Here is something you might actually understand, if someone went to the government and asked for 200kg of ANFO, some primers and a load of dets stating that they want them under their "right to bear arms" you would hope the government would say "wait a minute, this doesn't sound right". Why? because there is absolutely no reason for anyone to have the ingredients to make a massive car bomb.

Now look at the guns Americans want to own, is there any need for them to have them? The NRA dress it up with the usual "FREEDOM!" "UNAMERICAN" "PATRIOT" "TERROR" buzz words but in reality the reason they want the guns is because they love shooting shit with guns. Its fun, there is no other reason for owning the majority of them. (Ok before you start nit picking this obviously doesnt apply to hunting or target shooting or clay pigeon shoot or any other sport shooting because that in comparison is a sensible reason to have a gun)

May 12, 2013, 10:10 p.m.

on the topic of gun control, this documentry is very cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkXG1nsh-FA

I ride bikes for nsmb.com, chromag, dissent labs, and I like to have fun! http://instagram.com/markymath

May 12, 2013, 10:19 p.m.

They did it to end slavery and prohibition ….

There are laws against murder, kidnapping and theft, and yet people still break the law by killing, kidnapping and stealing. Does that mean statutes against murder, kidnapping and theft are pointless? The law doesn't prevent anything, it just sets the bar higher for douchebags, something America has in abundance.

EVERY GODDAMNED TIME WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS WITH YOU, YOU THICK HEADED NUMB SKULL.

Gun ownership is fine. Nobody cares. All citizens who want one should simply need to apply for a license in order to carry them - it works pretty fucking awesome up here. Caught in possession of a firearm without a license? Gun gone, fine administered. Period.

Concealed carry is BS. There should be nobody other than officers of the law who have this right.

Handguns - regulate that shit strictly. Transport unloaded, with the ammunition and gun both separately locked. Caught otherwise? Gun gone, fine administered. Works pretty fucking good up here.

Semi-Auto weapons - No more than 5 bullet capacity at a time. If every company has to abide by this and make magazines and cartridges that can't be modified, the playing field is even and nobody loses business - so don't even try to bring that argument. Don't tell me that it can't be done, either - it can, and they would if that was the only way they could make money.

Well regulated militias - that looks bat shit crazy to the rest of the world, you might as well dismantle this garbage. Those fat tubs of hillbilly won't do a thing against your government anyway.

Storage in home - ammunition and weapons stored locked and separate from each other.

Why is this stuff so tough for you yanks? Why are you so emotionally attached to your guns? You kill 30 000 citizens a year with your lax gun regulation, and spew the same "if everybody had guns it wouldn't happen" illogical garbage out every god damned time somebody questions you. Kids are dying in your streets and you're so fucking focused on your right to look tough with a pistol on your hip that you don't want to do a thing about it. Your nation is fucked because of illogical idiots like you.

It's like every gun toting redneck in the States can't think critically enough to realize that the NRA is funded almost entirely by the gun lobby, and that they put out a message that's pro gun so that manufactures can make a profit on you. It isn't so that you can "rise up" against "tyranny", it's so that Smith and Wesson have an ever increasing growth in business so that their investors stay happy.

God this shit pisses me off.

Guns are useful tools, they just need regulation so that whack job morons on all sides of the political and religious spectrums have a hard time getting a hold of them. You'll note that I didn't say couldn't there - there are outliers in every criminal group, but you would see (as evidenced by EVERY OTHER FIRST WORLD COUNTRY) a drastic decrease in your gun crime rates if you took steps as a nation to responsibly control gun use and ownership.

Fucking sheep.

May 12, 2013, 10:25 p.m.

deleted because post was stupid.

May 12, 2013, 10:28 p.m.

does anybody have real solutions to stop mass shootings? what can the public at the scene do to stop it? attack the shooter, with hands and fists? carry shields? carry smoke grenades? carry more guns? flash-bang grenades?

or just take away the guns? make people (who have guns for the purpose of overthrowing a tyranical governmant, of course) lock up thier guns at a state registered militia barracks, sign their own guns in and out for practise in groups?

or do background checks, mental health checks, political beliefs checks on everyone wanting a gun? on people who already have guns?

anybody else have an idea? would be neat to have a discussion on what could actually change, or be done, instead of figuring out what is to blame.

I generally hate Michael Moore, but this is fairly relevant…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3JMSTPSsbU

May 12, 2013, 10:34 p.m.

It's like every gun toting redneck in the States can't think critically enough to realize that the NRA is funded almost entirely by the gun lobby, and that they put out a message that's pro gun so that manufactures can make a profit on you. It isn't so that you can "rise up" against "tyranny", it's so that Smith and Wesson have an ever increasing growth in business so that their investors stay happy.

the rise up against tyranny line the nra spreads is a joke. realistically, get informed and don't vote for crazy ass people. only 50% or so of america even votes. (same as canada, more or less) shows how much america as a whole actually cares about changing anything.

May 13, 2013, 3:34 p.m.

Ya - that gun control shit never works…it couldn't possibly reduce violent crime…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVuspKSjfgA

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca