He Who Must Not Be Named

Sept. 3, 2022, 12:57 p.m.

Posted by: DaveM

I've been impatiently waiting for the day this piece of human garbage gets some kind of penalty  but here we are 5 years later, still waiting, and I still have my doubts it will ever happen. What does it have to take for that country to stand up for itself?

I’ve been surprised how long law enforcement will wait to charge old crimes, slowly building a rock solid case.  

I can wait.

Sept. 7, 2022, 3:45 p.m.

Posted by: heckler

I've been impatiently waiting for the day this piece of human garbage gets some kind of penalty  but here we are 5 years later, still waiting, and I still have my doubts it will ever happen. What does it have to take for that country to stand up for itself?

I’ve been surprised how long law enforcement will wait to charge old crimes, slowly building a rock solid case.  

I can wait.

I hope.  It would take a long time to put together a super complicated case against an ex-president that absolutely cannot fail in court, so I continue to hope that the wheels are still turning.

What amazes me is how epically stupid this latest own goal is.  There was probably very little reason to keep those classified docs but he thought he was the fucking king and it was all his to take.  This case is so open and shut his only way out is to win in 2024... if he can make it that long.

The rumour is that he had something scandalous on Macron.  I bet it was in his desk so he could impress people with it when they came there to kiss his fat ass.  He is a predictable man toddler.

Sept. 7, 2022, 5:06 p.m.

I can wait

I can't...the longer this drags out, the more likely he'll (somehow) weasel his way out of this. 

His modus operandi is to drag things out and he seems to have been fairly successful at doing so...

Sept. 8, 2022, 8:31 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

I can wait.

I hope.  It would take a long time to put together a super complicated case against an ex-president that absolutely cannot fail in court, so I continue to hope that the wheels are still turning.

What amazes me is how epically stupid this latest own goal is.  There was probably very little reason to keep those classified docs but he thought he was the fucking king and it was all his to take.  This case is so open and shut his only way out is to win in 2024... if he can make it that long.

The rumour is that he had something scandalous on Macron.  I bet it was in his desk so he could impress people with it when they came there to kiss his fat ass.  He is a predictable man toddler.

If he's locked up, pardoning Trump will be a major part of the Republican primaries for 2024 and I suspect that any Republican getting elected would lead to a Trump pardon.

Sept. 8, 2022, 10:03 a.m.

If he's locked up, pardoning Trump will be a major part of the Republican primaries for 2024 and I suspect that any Republican getting elected would lead to a Trump pardon.

That's a depressing thought...

Sept. 8, 2022, 10:42 a.m.

Posted by: Schnickelfritz

I can wait.

That is why he needs to also be indicted for his state crimes as well, although I think if Republicans want liberals to vote like their life depended on it saying you will pardon Trump is s a good way to do it.

Sept. 8, 2022, 12:06 p.m.

https://boingboing.net/2022/09/08/trump-pitches-a-fit-over-the-lincoln-projects-latest-ad.html

Sept. 13, 2022, 9:22 a.m.

Posted by: Sethimus

https://boingboing.net/2022/09/08/trump-pitches-a-fit-over-the-lincoln-projects-latest-ad.html

The Lincoln Project will tell the MAGA people that they are the suckers, but they will just say "Am not!" Still, I do like their ads.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Sept. 13, 2022, 9:23 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 14, 2022, 9:01 a.m.

Posted by: Sethimus

The Lincoln Project will tell the MAGA people that they are the suckers, but they will just say "Am not!" Still, I do like their ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOjcJMfH2Dk

This came up this morning in my feed, thought it was a great example of how die-hard the MAGA crowd is...

Sept. 14, 2022, 11:03 a.m.

^^ it's always the same with Republicans.  Speak in generalizations never in specifics because there are no specifics.  

In the case of MAGA morons, its vagueries about electoral fraud or the "many great things" Trump accomplished.  Pressed for details, they never have them.  The con-man has won over his marks.

Sept. 15, 2022, 9:43 a.m.

They are all so full of shit too.  Supporting Trump is just a big tailgate party for them.  That guy would cave if he got a splinter, never mind die in his boots.

Sept. 15, 2022, 9:58 a.m.

I’ve always assumed the nuts that love him would eventually see him for what he is and lynch him.  Sigh.

Sept. 15, 2022, 11:16 a.m.

Posted by: BC_Nuggets

I’ve always assumed the nuts that love him would eventually see him for what he is and lynch him.  Sigh.

Cults don't work that way.   ;)

Sept. 15, 2022, 1:44 p.m.

Death.

Taxes.

Morons.

Sept. 17, 2022, 11:45 a.m.

T in 5 yrs.  Putin in 5 yrs. Where do you think they will be?

Jazz-cat.  Horn-dog.