He Who Must Not Be Named

March 30, 2022, 5:49 p.m.

The translation into English of that letter is as follows: I hate Trump, he has to be guilty, I feel this in my bones, but clearly there isn't enough evidence, so I'm quitting in an attempt to save any dignity I have left.

March 31, 2022, 12:43 p.m.

Dormant account that hasn't posted in over 5 years offers up what?

March 31, 2022, 2 p.m.

^^ I was more confused by the terrible English to English translation.

April 1, 2022, 9:37 a.m.

The "witch hunt" bots have come out of hibernation.

April 1, 2022, 9:41 a.m.

You summoned me sire?

April 28, 2022, 9:18 a.m.

Some pure gold in the transcripts from Trump's deposition that have just been released. He seems really concerned about getting hit with fruit. 

“Yeah, I think that they have to be aggressive in stopping that from happening,” Trump said. “Because if that happens, you can be killed if that happens. … To stop somebody from throwing pineapples, tomatoes, bananas, stuff like that, yeah, it’s dangerous stuff.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/27/trump-says-he-feared-being-pelted-with-very-dangerous-fruit-rallies/

June 7, 2022, 1:01 p.m.

Bump for the Primetime event of the year.  January 6 hearings.  LOL

And if anyone needed any more confirmation that Fox "news" is a GOP propanda machine and not a news network, they will be airing Tucker Carlson instead of hearings about a failed attack on US democracy.  https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/jun/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson-public-capitol-attack-jan-6-hearings

June 7, 2022, 1:32 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Bump for the Primetime event of the year.  January 6 hearings.  LOL

And if anyone needed any more confirmation that Fox "news" is a GOP propanda machine and not a news network, they will be airing Tucker Carlson instead of hearings about a failed attack on US democracy.  https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/jun/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson-public-capitol-attack-jan-6-hearings

Of course they are.  And Tucker will be screaming from the rooftops about anything but the hearings.

June 7, 2022, 1:36 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Of course they are.  And Tucker will be screaming from the rooftops about anything but the hearings.

Time for another Migrant Caravan?

June 7, 2022, 1:48 p.m.

Well, I mean, live commentary on Fox would get pretty awkward when they get to Hannity's texts with the White House Chief of Staff. Better to not have the Fox regulars see them live.

June 10, 2022, 8:52 a.m.

Who watched the Jan 6th committee presentation last night? They made a pretty compelling case already. Ivanka throwing Trump under the bus was a nice touch. She looked like a ghoul. She is an awful person but she always looked pretty good. The last few years must have been hard on them. :)

Last edited by: chupacabra on June 10, 2022, 8:52 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
June 10, 2022, 8:59 a.m.

Who watched the Jan 6th committee presentation last night? They made a pretty compelling case already. Ivanka throwing Trump under the bus was a nice touch. She looked like a ghoul. She is an awful person but she always looked pretty good. The last few years must have been hard on them. :)

I watched, if half of what Cheney outlined is true and they have evidence, it's pretty damning. I guess the only question I have is will it actually matter? Crazy to see some never before seen body cam footage, was way more violent than they clips I had previously seen.

June 10, 2022, 9:14 a.m.

Posted by: Schnickelfritz

I watched, if half of what Cheney outlined is true and they have evidence, it's pretty damning. I guess the only question I have is will it actually matter? Crazy to see some never before seen body cam footage, was way more violent than they clips I had previously seen.

Ya, I am pretty jaded that anyone will pay the piper too.  That meeting at the White House in December seems pretty damning to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOryFFIKEY4

June 10, 2022, 9:23 a.m.

Posted by: Schnickelfritz

Ya, I am pretty jaded that anyone will pay the piper too.  That meeting at the White House in December seems pretty damning to me.

Totally, or the fact that a bunch of Republican Congressmen came running to Trump for pardons after the 6th, before he left office on the 20th.

June 10, 2022, 11:09 a.m.

The Lincoln Project is poking at Fox news' lack of coverage. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGVBlzL0g4w