he cleared it!!!

Nov. 17, 2008, 7:36 p.m.

and that's the bottom line because cyclist says so?

why?

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

Nov. 17, 2008, 8:07 p.m.

HIBuLlitT just won the thread

in yo facesssssssss

Nov. 17, 2008, 8:40 p.m.

Cool, now dirtjumping is as dangerous as walking across the street at a crosswalk! Maybe I should get back into biking.

This space intentionally left blank.

Nov. 17, 2008, 9:22 p.m.

Cool, now dirtjumping is as dangerous as walking across the street at a crosswalk! Maybe I should get back into biking.

Dirtjumping? Ok, very literal, but THAT was DJ-ing?

The truth of the matter is, it's HIS kids, not yours, not ours, not mine, but his.
If anything were to happen bad to HIS kid caused by his actions, it would be vish
that would have to deal with it.

What my point was is that people do stupid shit with their kids all the time. For
vish, taking HIS kid over a 3' "wooden" table is the same as SOME people walking
down a slippery sidewalk, or riding a bike with their kid in a child seat, or taking
stupid chances while they drive their car with their kids in the car.

Yeah, this is safe too:

Just sayin'

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Nov. 17, 2008, 10:31 p.m.

You've been posting 2 and 3 year olds in a thread about a 7 month old. Just sayin.

Nov. 17, 2008, 11:08 p.m.

You've been posting 2 and 3 year olds in a thread about a 7 month old. Just sayin.

yet another graceful sidestep from the actual argument

Nov. 17, 2008, 11:27 p.m.

where all da milfs at

Nov. 17, 2008, 11:29 p.m.

:lol: Poor skid seems to be confused. You guys are trying to defend something, I'm just attacking the arguments that you're making that suck.

Nov. 18, 2008, 12:09 a.m.

Nov. 18, 2008, 1 a.m.

7 month olds are made of rubber anyways. As long as he doesn't bail the kids not gonna get hurt and on a DJ like that the chances of a half decent rider bailing are the same as GW getting t-boned buy a truck while he drives his 3 year old somewhere.

This is just a classic NBR we-know-everything-and-we're-gonna-tell-you-how-to-live dogpile.

www.natooke.com

Nov. 18, 2008, 1:07 a.m.

7 month olds are made of rubber anyways. As long as he doesn't bail the kids not gonna get hurt and on a DJ like that the chances of a half decent rider bailing are the same as GW getting t-boned buy a truck while he drives his 3 year old somewhere.

This is just a classic bukkake I-know-everything pile.

Fine, I admit it. Nothing could possibly have gone wrong, this is not something to be ashamed of having done, and it is much more likely for GW to get in a serious car accident than for someone to fall off their bike.

Nov. 18, 2008, 1:07 a.m.

really?? cause I got hit by a logging truck driving down a perfectly straight road in the middle of town…
I think what people are trying to get at is shit happens… no matter how many precautions you take, so why the fuck would you do something that you know puts your child in so much risk??
I have a friend who's 2 year old just died a couple weeks ago cause he fell out of bed!
our children are so precious to us, I think that anyone who has one can see the idiocy in doing a stunt like that.
I'm curious if anyone who's defending this right now has a child of their own?

Nov. 18, 2008, 1:11 a.m.

This is just a classic bukkake I-know-everything pile.

I just like to go against the grain. :P

www.natooke.com

Nov. 18, 2008, 1:14 a.m.

Can we just give it a rest?

You're right. It's not like here on NBR we only ever have one debate on politics, world peace, religion, etc., or in the gear forum there is never ever more than one argument/debate/opinion on which fork is better.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 18, 2008, 1:16 a.m.

I think what people are trying to get at is shit happens… no matter how many precautions you take, so why the fuck would you do something that you know puts your child in so much risk??

Like throwing them up in the air and catching them?

www.natooke.com