Hawaii pictures (warning loads of pictures)

Oct. 2, 2009, 3:11 p.m.

So for our honeymoon we went to the big Island here are a few of the pictures from our trip. more can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/43125442@N03/page8/

The wedding pictures are going to take a little longer as there are so many we have to go through. The morning after the wedding my shirt had blood spatter on it and beer stains from doing kegstands. we are also missing the sword that we cut the cake with.

I will post up more when I get back from lunch, sorry if some or all of them dont work but I am badly jetlagged:dizzy:

The Ham

Oct. 2, 2009, 3:14 p.m.

i'd be way more worried about volcanos in russia than i would in hawaii

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.

Oct. 2, 2009, 3:16 p.m.

What kinda jerk goes to Hawaii and doesn't take a single bikini photo?

;)

Oct. 2, 2009, 3:17 p.m.

"beware of invisible cows" :lol:

australia was actually founded by criminals and its original purpose was for england to send over its criminals so the brits wouldnt have to deal with them in England, minding this was over 100 yrs ago.

Oct. 2, 2009, 3:17 p.m.

flowers-check
bugs-check
rocks-check
water-check
old truck-check

bikini chicks……?

meh

Oct. 2, 2009, 3:23 p.m.

Where r the pictures of Dog?

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Oct. 2, 2009, 3:24 p.m.

Also:

No food = fail.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Oct. 2, 2009, 3:27 p.m.

is that poop on 3rdd from bottom?

Oct. 2, 2009, 3:30 p.m.

Where r the pictures of Dog?

thats why there was blood spatter on his shirt.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Oct. 2, 2009, 4:09 p.m.

Also:

No food = fail.

most of the time we were eating anything interesting we were naked and I figure that is the last thing you guys would want to see. We only spent one day at the beach and there was nothing worth taking a picture of at said beach.

The Ham

Oct. 2, 2009, 4:28 p.m.

I love the big island…. now I want to go back.

That's a nice Sooke limo you shot there. I'm sure Adam West is drooling over that truck.

Wow, Kileua is smokin a ton right now compared to when we were there in '02.

Oct. 2, 2009, 4:36 p.m.

That's a nice Sooke limo you shot there. I'm sure Adam West is drooling over that truck.

yeah the hiking trail is shut down right now due to hazerdous fumes which made me sad. there was a small earthquake while we were there which is why the color changes so much from one picture to the other.

we are getting the picture of the truck framed for our friend Evan, it really amused me that the tires are still full. I just got home and want to go back already lol.

The Ham
The Ham

Oct. 2, 2009, 5:28 p.m.

Great pics! The only thing I wish the big island had was more beaches, but its obviously a very 'young' island. The Volcano National Park is awesome. I'd go back for that alone. We split our honeymoon between there Kauai. Kauai was nice too, but very different.

Dammit, now I want to go back.

Oct. 2, 2009, 5:35 p.m.

Hey, give me some credit! The first picture I stopped scrolling to look at was the F250.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

Oct. 2, 2009, 5:41 p.m.

most of the time we were eating anything interesting we were naked and I figure that is the last thing you guys would want to see.

So are you saying your wife doesn't look good naked?