harper to take control of the CBC!?!?

May 3, 2013, 8:39 a.m.

I can't some of you think Fatertly and James Moore are cool guys, sure am glad I could offset your vote in Port Moody.

He is such an asshole.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

May 3, 2013, 8:53 a.m.

^^ Speak Engrish?

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

May 3, 2013, 8:58 a.m.

^^ Speak Engrish?

Psssst… your racism is showing.

May 3, 2013, 9:03 a.m.

Psssst… Post, then smoke crack.

I can't some of you think…

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

May 3, 2013, 9:10 a.m.

I can't some of you think Fatertly and James Moore are cool guys, sure am glad I could offset your vote in Port Moody.

He is such an asshole.

You mean the same James Moore, Heritage Minister, who is tits deep in an in-camera committee that is revising the guidelines for teaching Canadian history to school children? If this is necessary, why does it need to be done secretly, behind closed doors, with no scrutiny by the public or by educators?

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/national/Canadian+history+comes+under+Conservative+review/8330015/story.html

Federal politicians have launched a “thorough and comprehensive review of significant aspects in Canadian history” in Parliament that will be led by Conservative MPs, investigating courses taught in schools, with a focus on several armed conflicts of the past century.

The study was launched by the House of Commons Canadian heritage committee that went behind closed doors last Monday to approve its review, despite apparent objections from the opposition MPs.

The parliamentary investigation would examine “relevant standards and courses of study offered in primary and post-secondary institutions in each of the provinces and territories.” Provinces are responsible for education in Canada, under the constitution.

The committee would also review programs designed to preserve Canada’s history and heritage at all levels of government.

“To be clear, our government has no intention of telling the provinces how to teach history,” said Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s spokesman Carl Vallée on Twitter Thursday. “We respect and will continue to respect the jurisdiction of the provinces.”

FYI, whenever Harper or one of his henchmen begin a statement with "to be clear" or "let me be perfectly clear" (think Del Mastro, here), the translation is "the next thing I say will be a total lie".

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 3, 2013, 9:32 a.m.

They're all crooks in my opinion. I voted for the conservatives because everyone else was worse IMO.

I'd rather they have a minority gov't so they at least have to try and play together. None of those shit heads in Ottawa should be allowed a majority.

May 3, 2013, 9:40 a.m.

First part is wrong, second part is right.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

May 3, 2013, 3:41 p.m.

What AW said.

May 3, 2013, 5:49 p.m.

The same bunch of left wing haters heaping scorn on all that have a variance of opinion,because you know anyone with a right wing bent is a evil planet killing prick

This place used to be fun, it is now just withering and dieing

How proud the leading bully must be

Toodles

May 3, 2013, 5:54 p.m.

The same bunch of left wing haters heaping scorn on all that have a variance of opinion,because you know anyone with a right wing bent is a evil planet killing prick

Toodles

But you agree with what I said so far, right?

May 3, 2013, 7:55 p.m.

But you agree with what I said so far, right?

lol

persistent opinion with firm boundaries does not mean bully does it……

I did not peg GT as a passive aggressive, i was wrong.

May 3, 2013, 8:33 p.m.

Toodles

you can not dissociate yourself from the fold of group speak….if you go, who will make a difference!?!?!

If no one stands up to the bully…who will win!?!?!?!?

much drama, please dont leave…

May 3, 2013, 8:54 p.m.

lol

persistent opinion with firm boundaries does not mean bully does it……

I did not peg GT as a passive aggressive, i was wrong.

Makes sense. Righties are war mongers too.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 3, 2013, 9:15 p.m.

Makes sense. Righties are war mongers too.

its the same with all indoctrination….from whatever group. Challenge a belief leads to anger and fear….denial.

TRUTH

fookin sad state of all mankind, cause we are all indoctrinated in some form or another.

May 3, 2013, 10:34 p.m.

Toodles

Im curious what you think of the latest budget.

I try,try,trry to stay politically central,but just had to share this one as I think it crosses a line

Pastor of Muppets