Harper is taking us down the wrong road

Sept. 20, 2011, 7:40 p.m.

America lite is about to become a lot less lite…

http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/klua3/canadian_ents_we_cannot_let_this_happen/

Cons should never be allowed to have a majority…

Sept. 20, 2011, 7:57 p.m.

Price per pound has been sitting somewhere in the $1800 mark for a while now. Commercial growers loath in the days when a pound of bc bud was worth $2600+

Tighter laws mean the price goes up.

The only ones really complaining are the small time growers and users….street level sh1t.

transition bikes

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:08 p.m.

Disgusting. How many people died last year from pot? How many lives were ruined?

In America deaths from "Legal" prescription drugs just outnumbered traffic deaths.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-drugs-epidemic-20110918,0,5517691.story

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:16 p.m.

Yay, mandatory minimums!

'Under the Tories' justice agenda, judges will lose discretion when it comes to handing down sentences, and the country's prisons will be filled with more inmates who will spend more time there.'

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Harper+government+gears+monster+crime+bill/5423174/story.html#ixzz1YYMVNFPS

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:24 p.m.

Hey, I support it. It is against the law. Until the law changes, offenders should be prosecuted.

If the legalize crew didn't look like a bunch of unemployed dirtbags, maybe their protests and demonstrations would have some credibility.

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:28 p.m.

^^^

I started a reply to this, then I realized it's far to fucking stupid to waste my time.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:29 p.m.

If the legalize crew didn't look like a bunch of unemployed dirtbags, maybe their protests and demonstrations would have some credibility.

I think that's the problem. The 'legalize crew' as a brand looks like a bunch of unemployed losers. Fact of the matter is, I'd say the significant number of users are positive contributors to society.

I just want drugs legalized to get rid of spending billions of dollars on enforcing the unenforceable and to get rid of THE major revenue stream for gangs.

Fuck gangs.

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:34 p.m.

^^^

I started a reply to this, then I realized it's far to fucking stupid to waste my time.

Kn.

Why? It is currently against the law. How about the courts stop wasting the time of police and prosecutors who obliged to do their jobs?

I never said I don't support legalising it, but it is not legal so there should be appropriate sentences and punishment.

Until the law changes, traffickers should be locked up, especially if they are dealing near schools.

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:39 p.m.

So, if the law said that you have to report any Jews living in your neighbourhood to the authorities for "reprogramming", would you support punishment of those who fail to report their Jewish neighbours?

Kn.

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:46 p.m.

So, if the law said that you have to report any Jews living in your neighbourhood to the authorities for "reprogramming", would you support punishment of those who fail to report their Jewish neighbours?

Kn.

That is not even a valid comparison and I think trivializes the genocide experienced by the jewish people. They were born jewish, they didn't choose to break the law. So, you will have to do better.

If it was up to me, I would legalise the stuff and tax the help out of it, but under cut the dealers and under ground economy and put people to work. But, the legalize block needs to be, more credible and ditch the Che t-shirts and bongs and look like they contribute to the whole. The broad populace wont support the legalization of weed any time soon, especially the way the current community presents itself. I don't think Mark Emery helped the cause.

In the meantime, it is a criminal offence and should have some level of punishment for those convicted of trafficing.

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:47 p.m.

Let's not forget Harper's new Canadian deficit plan:

Who needs Canadian Heritage, when we can put all that money into Correctional Services, and the Office of the Chief Electoral Officer (Elections Canada?).

Sept. 20, 2011, 8:57 p.m.

^^^

…it's far to fucking stupid to waste my time.

Kn.

Like using the correct word?

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Sept. 20, 2011, 9:01 p.m.

leggatt
Why would you support the penalties if you don't agree with the law? That's ridiculous.

Would you support a law that imposed mandatory jail sentences on anyone caught with more than 24 beer? I guess you would since it's much more harmful to society than weed.

Sept. 20, 2011, 9:07 p.m.

^^^

Kn.

What????

Sept. 20, 2011, 9:12 p.m.

Like using the correct word?

What????

BAM!!!

Arrrr … I was still stuck on talk like a pirate day?

Kn.