had a little scare this morning

July 30, 2003, 9:41 p.m.

Originally posted by Count Blah
Ive almost blacked out a ton of times. I dunno what really does it but I get dizzy and I cant see things.
I was standing at the counter in my kitchen like 6 months ago right after I got up from watching TV. My vision started going and I couldnt see anything for like 10 seconds. I was just staring and my mom even noticed and asked me if I could see.

Headrush. Things go black and your eyes kinda hurt, then it clears slowly?

Yeah…I used to get those when I was doing heavy web development for extended periods. Get up every once in a while and walk around (even if it's just around the house, or to the fridge…getting up is important).

This space intentionally left blank.

July 30, 2003, 10:09 p.m.

i've got such a rotten cold, which developed into bronchitis (getting sick in the summer never made sense to me :S ), sore arm, can't sleep…this morning i got into work, made a joke about what kind of coffin i wanted when i died (i'm REALLY sick) and started crying! christ…i need sleep :cry:

July 30, 2003, 10:37 p.m.

Probably cuz I dont spend continuous hours on the computer.

:rolleyes:

July 30, 2003, 10:52 p.m.

headrush is weird

July 31, 2003, 12:03 a.m.

Originally posted by Gandalf
Or just wank it.

All hail the new FJ! :beer: :beer: :beer:

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

July 31, 2003, 12:10 a.m.

Probably cuz I dont spend continuous hours on the computer.

dude thats all you do you. that and hang out with this guy.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

July 31, 2003, 1:21 a.m.

James! Geez man! We're both in pretty rough shape lately. You better be taking it easy.
:lol:

July 31, 2003, 1:25 a.m.

yeah i took it easy today and i will rest up because i am gonna hit whistler on monday so i wanna be 100%. you should come too if you are up to it.:)

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

July 31, 2003, 1:02 p.m.

smooke a doob before you go to bed, way better than nyquil

July 31, 2003, 1:21 p.m.

Originally posted by Zaskar
i feel sorry for thoise of you Downtown. later sunsets, raising heats, exhaust, and night life must mean noisy + hot + stuffy nights = no sleep…

P.S. showing up with COLD beer is prolly a good idea. **

Yes, downtown is deadly hot right now. Once a building heats up, it don't cool down very quickly.
I also live right across from a nightclub, but the worst is that I face sunrise = 30 degrees at 6:30 AM.

Luckily I work 5 min from Wreck beach. Cold beer [HTML_REMOVED] swimming right after work before the ride home. Just gotta watch how much you drink in the sun.;)

I'm quitting organized crime; from now on I'll stick to the regular kind.

July 31, 2003, 1:42 p.m.

Originally posted by Film
smooke a doob before you go to bed, way better than nyquil

If his mom is concerned about the Nyquil, I don't think she'll be too pleased about him smoking it up before bed.:lol:

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

July 31, 2003, 2:37 p.m.

Originally posted by Gandalf
Or just wank it.

:werd: