gym weirdos....

Dec. 28, 2013, 1:12 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3cRBcPU-Q

LOL love the lying on the floor part LOL

#northsidetrailbuilders

Dec. 28, 2013, 4:32 p.m.

I did it for a few years. The whole "going to the gym" thing seemed so narcissistic and weird to me.

I've got a small rug I use for stretching, an incline bench, some dumb bells and a 40lb kick bag . . .
plus, more than a few years (as I traversed the country) training under 3 Korean TKD masters.

Dec. 28, 2013, 5:49 p.m.

kinda agree, but i find resistance training exceptionally useful and practical. the older i get and being of slim build, i need to maintain muscle mass and strength for sports and i like being reasonably strong. nothing works for me like old fashion weight training. body weight training is too hard and takes a level of discipline i can't muster like hitting the gym. and then i'd miss out on all that gym fun!

Dec. 28, 2013, 5:57 p.m.

Don't forget stairmaster chick….an hour straight doing millions of the tiniest steps imaginable

Dec. 29, 2013, 4:28 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Diy0RNe_c

my buddy showed me this. misanthropic, nutters and funny as shit.

Dec. 30, 2013, 6:14 a.m.

The gym I went to here in china was always interesting. Here are some of the things I would often see.

Groups of dudes hanging out smoking cigarettes and drinking Chinese moonshine in the changing room
People doing bicep curls using pure momentum. They looked like metronomes.
Dudes checking out my junk in the shower
Dudes openly pissing in the shower..confidently.. like they were saying in their head: "Yeah that's where piss should go. Oh yeaaaa"
Pairs of girls who would go to a machine and do 2 reps, stop, whine to each other about how hard it is, hug, encourage each other, then go to the snack bar and sit down and drink a smoothy for 20 minutes before trying another exercise.
Martial arts experts that had bodies that looked like they were chiseled out of pure granite. Would do exercises that average people would be unable to complete one rep of. Such as hanging by their legs and doing crunches while holding a 20 kilo free weight in each hand or doing side abs crunches while suspending themselves perpendicular to a vertical bar.
All the other weird exercises others have mentioned asians doing
People coming up to me and practicing their English which was so terrible I couldn't make sense of any of it.
Women that were so hot I pretty much had to have a wank as soon as I got home.
All manner of inconsiderate machine hogging and leaving free weights all over the place.

Nevertheless I made some good progress in the six months or so I was going there. I went twice a week until (in the space of three days) they closed moved everything and I arrived to find nothing but empty retail space. I still had 1 and a half years left on my membership and all attempts to contact the company failed.

I haven't joined a gym here since.

www.natooke.com

Dec. 30, 2013, 10:22 a.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Diy0RNe_c

my buddy showed me this. misanthropic, nutters and funny as shit.

that dude has many hilarious videos on his utube channel.His gold digger one is awesome. Vitallyztv

WTF, Over?

Dec. 30, 2013, 1:35 p.m.

that dude has many hilarious videos on his utube channel.His gold digger one is awesome. Vitallyztv

Google "Diamond Kitty goes for a bus ride" to see him in action

NSFW

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Dec. 30, 2013, 4:51 p.m.

The gym I went to here in china was always interesting. Here are some of the things I would often see.

Groups of dudes hanging out smoking cigarettes and drinking Chinese moonshine in the changing room
People doing bicep curls using pure momentum. They looked like metronomes.
Dudes checking out my junk in the shower
Dudes openly pissing in the shower..confidently.. like they were saying in their head: "Yeah that's where piss should go. Oh yeaaaa"
Pairs of girls who would go to a machine and do 2 reps, stop, whine to each other about how hard it is, hug, encourage each other, then go to the snack bar and sit down and drink a smoothy for 20 minutes before trying another exercise.
Martial arts experts that had bodies that looked like they were chiseled out of pure granite. Would do exercises that average people would be unable to complete one rep of. Such as hanging by their legs and doing crunches while holding a 20 kilo free weight in each hand or doing side abs crunches while suspending themselves perpendicular to a vertical bar.
All the other weird exercises others have mentioned asians doing
People coming up to me and practicing their English which was so terrible I couldn't make sense of any of it.
Women that were so hot I pretty much had to have a wank as soon as I got home.
All manner of inconsiderate machine hogging and leaving free weights all over the place.

Nevertheless I made some good progress in the six months or so I was going there. I went twice a week until (in the space of three days) they closed moved everything and I arrived to find nothing but empty retail space. I still had 1 and a half years left on my membership and all attempts to contact the company failed.

I haven't joined a gym here since.

interesting story! funny thing about Asians and exercise. and then the other side of the coin are those guys you mention who are fanatics and strong as steel. to be fair i should mention seeing a couple of those dudes locally as well- Chinese guys who work out with discipline and skill few could match with the obvious results.

so i've watched more of that Vitaly guy's stuff. the guy is totally nuts, can't believe he pulls off some of that shit.

Dec. 31, 2013, 5:36 p.m.

Jan. 2, 2014, 8:22 a.m.

Jan. 2, 2014, 9:06 a.m.

^ Haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Jan. 2, 2014, 9:24 a.m.

Google "Diamond Kitty goes for a bus ride" to see him in action

NSFW

hahahaha

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

Jan. 2, 2014, 10:16 a.m.

I'd say "Momentum Guy" is a class by itself. How else will you ever max out the lat pull down machine?

Jan. 3, 2014, 5:43 p.m.

many gems in here, keeps me in stitches. went to the gym today and it never gets old. using benches as personal water bottle holders. and on it goes, good times.