Gutter repair/replacement service

June 9, 2019, 2:34 p.m.

Hey NSMB, does anyone have any recommendations for a quality gutter repair/replacement service in North Van that's also reasonably priced?

Thanks.

June 10, 2019, 3:41 p.m.

I was very happy with [email protected]

I never even met him. He looked at a sat photo of the house, gave me the best quote I got, went to see the house when I was at work to make sure style worked, confirmed job, put them up and sent me an email invoice. I never knew that I could love gutters so much!

June 10, 2019, 6:43 p.m.

I’m thinking of putting gutter guards on but I think downspout clean outs and a candycane hose attachment might be a better solution.

June 10, 2019, 7:22 p.m.

I’ve debated guards since I moved into this house. I’m told that, for my purpose, that because it’s all cedar around my house that they will be less effective than otherwise because cedar debris will find its way through the guard and then it’s way harder to clean out. Not sure how reliable that info is but that’s what I was told a few times.

June 13, 2019, 7:58 a.m.

I put guards on my gutters on the front of the house cuz there is a big tree on that side, i haven't had to clean gutters so they work but what happens is where I screwed them to the top ridge of the  gutter  I get ice on the sidewalk where ever the water drips down form the screws