Guns Kill

Jan. 14, 2011, 8:56 a.m.

you might think your being funny but in the UK its almost that bad they want to ban pocket knives now.

seriously in the UK boy scouts can't have them …..Is this the actions of a sane society?

It the actions of control freaks who want to control every aspect of your life

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/other/outdoors/article12312.ece

thats what happens when you have a town full of stupid idiots…

Clunking is for retards.

Jan. 14, 2011, 6:18 p.m.

If we ban snowblowers, knives, guns [HTML_REMOVED] Christians we should be alright.

Thread killer

Jan. 14, 2011, 6:41 p.m.

If we ban snowplows, knives, guns [HTML_REMOVED] Christians we should be alright.

FYP

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 14, 2011, 10:23 p.m.

FYP

Lets ban mosquitos too.

Jan. 15, 2011, 8:41 a.m.

thats what happens when you have a town full of stupid idiots…

try a whole freakin country dude!

when ever i shake my head in disqust its likely when i am reading the UK guardian

Jan. 15, 2011, 10:34 a.m.

Lets ban mosquitos too.

I hear New Brunswick is banning Moose.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 15, 2011, 10:39 a.m.

I hear New Brunswick is banning Moose.

if only he had a handgun

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 15, 2011, 10:43 a.m.

if only he had a snowplow

FYP

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 15, 2011, 11:27 a.m.

Snow Plows kill. Better ban them

Snow plows also PLOW SNOW.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

April 2, 2012, 7:56 p.m.

Here we go again…….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC1an_R3GGI

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

April 2, 2012, 8:32 p.m.

A gun walked into a christian school and started peopling people dowm. True story.

Pastor of Muppets

April 2, 2012, 8:38 p.m.

So, you're an atheist?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

April 2, 2012, 8:58 p.m.

McDonalds kills. Smoking kills. Psycho's kill. Guns provide a legitimate source of food and sporting entertainment. Hippies complain.

April 2, 2012, 9:20 p.m.

I mentioned this in the other thread.

But in the last year alone how many times has mental health been brought up? If we all put the same amount of time, energy, and money to mental health issues. To have a 15 plus page thread actually looking at it and railing about that instead of anti gun. We would be better of and further a head.

People in this country and this forum put far more into the anti gun rhetoric instead of mental health. And that really is the greater tragedy. Because we truly need to have arguments about mental health at the same level of emotion, rhetoric, and fear as arguing about gun control.

As a consumer of mental health services I couldnt agree more. So many people are greatly misinformed about mental illnesses.

I presume you dont think mentally ill people commit crimes, because that is mostly true. sure some do, but rarely.

The vast majority of shootings are done by mentally healthy individuals. These are bad people who shoot people.

people with mental illnesses are not bad people.

If you are depressed you dont want to do anything and cant do anything, so not much chance a depressed person would be able to go on a shooting rampage.

If you are bipolar and experiencing mania all you want to do is party, write books, spend money and have sex. Shooting people doesnt seem like fun.

If you are schizophrenic, well you are still not very dangerous, most schizophrenics are friendly and safe, just ill.

Not really sure what mental illness would want to make people want to hurt one another, dont think there is one.

We need to end the stigma ascociated with mental disease.

NSMB is not so great at that…

April 2, 2012, 9:35 p.m.

Maybe someone should make a video of the millions of people who everyday practice safe gun ownership and own firearms as a fun enjoyable hobby?

I guess it wouldn't be too exciting: Gun sits locked in a locked container sitting hidden in someones closet/garage/etc only to be pulled out 6 times a year to make it's way to the range locked in the trunk of one's car in said locked container. Only then to fire of a few hundred rounds at paper targets surrounded by dozens of other firearms owners who do the exact same thing responsibly.

Maybe get the Coastal Crew to film it all artsy with an DSLR.

Fuck that would be such a rad and gripping video!!! Oh wait…