Guns Kill

Jan. 12, 2011, 8:11 p.m.

This thread is fucking dumb. i'm so mad i need to shoot!

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 12, 2011, 8:17 p.m.

I am refering to Doctors who perscribe them to people who don't need them for issues they can handle in other ways, my wife was on them for anxiety, useless, and it was hard to get her off and we handled things more naturally hypnotheropy etc.

I can relate. Told in the early 80's had ADD apparently. Here's your drugs and carry on. No teaching of skills to function without drugs.

Interestingly about 88 discovered something. Right when I really got into endurance sport- track, XC running, Duathlon, Tri, and cycling. The more I exercised the easier it was for me to function. The better I was able to focus.

Now almost 2 decades later I hear that I may in fact not have this ADD but a mild form of Autism. But I also have no realized it's not about giving people skills to live. No money to be made. There is far more money to be made by giving out more drugs.

just think of all the problems weve had, thalidomide, Valium amphetamines were all abused by the medical profession

Ritalin

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 12, 2011, 9:06 p.m.

nothing wrong with guns. its handguns that kill. fags

Clunking is for retards.

Jan. 12, 2011, 10:16 p.m.

knives kill too, so do fists. Lets cut everyone's hands off that would solve it.

Jan. 12, 2011, 10:18 p.m.

religions kill

Jan. 13, 2011, 2 a.m.

_

I ride Bikes

Jan. 13, 2011, 2:30 a.m.

The world has always been a fucked up place, full of fucked up people doing fucked up things…

Guns are merely tools. Tools that are designed to kill something/someone else in an efficient amount of time.
In the hands of a fucked up nutter, they make said nutter an efficient killer.

Firearms have their place, but ideally an urban environment isn't that place. Unfortunately… the modern cities are full of "modern" people, and handguns are both easily available and widely used.

What can we realistically do about it?

Nothing.

The animal is out of it's cage. It's gone feral, and there's no getting it back in.

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Jan. 13, 2011, 7:13 a.m.

knives kill too, so do fists. Lets cut everyone's hands off that would solve it.

What about feet???? A good roundhouse to the head could kill some one too.

People will have to be trimmed down to lobotomized stumps.

Jan. 13, 2011, 2:05 p.m.

nothing wrong with guns. its handguns that kill. fags

The mass of the neocortex that posted that must be infinite.

I bet he could debate a 12 year old.

BTW i am not a fag….and could care less if anyone is.

why the name calling ?

cruzing?

I can relate. Told in the early 80's had ADD apparently. Here's your drugs and carry on. No teaching of skills to function without drugs.

yeah me too but was never on it thats when the old man got me into shooting, moutain biking and climbing followed later.

but hey why teach kids to deal with thier issues when you can just dope em up ?

they might start to think and question why the wart on Britney Spears big toe it the big news story .

Jan. 13, 2011, 2:08 p.m.

The mass of the neocortex that posted that must be infinite.

I bet he could debate a 12 year old.

BTW i am not a fag….and could care less if anyone is.

why the name calling ?

cruzing?

you should shoot him for bad mouthing you!!!!

Jan. 13, 2011, 2:18 p.m.

you should shoot him for bad mouthing you!!!!

why its a free country

its not me he's making an ass of.

Jan. 13, 2011, 2:22 p.m.

you might think your being funny but in the UK its almost that bad they want to ban pocket knives now.

seriously in the UK boy scouts can't have them …..Is this the actions of a sane society?

It the actions of control freaks who want to control every aspect of your life

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/other/outdoors/article12312.ece

Jan. 13, 2011, 7:29 p.m.

you might think your being funny but in the UK its almost that bad they want to ban pocket knives now.

seriously in the UK boy scouts can't have them …..Is this the actions of a sane society?

That sucks, I carry a knife everyday.

Jan. 13, 2011, 7:54 p.m.

Yeah I was in the UK about 3 weeks ago and there were signs everyhwere saying things like "Knives ruin lives" and "Carry a knife, risk four years in prison!"

They didn't really define what a knife was though. Does that mean you can't go to the shop, buy a chef's knife for your kitchen and walk home with it?

www.natooke.com

Jan. 13, 2011, 8:52 p.m.

Snow Plows kill. Better ban them

www.thisiswhy.co.uk