Gunman (men?) in Parliment hill

Oct. 22, 2014, 1:17 p.m.

Quoted for truth.

Remember there are people just like you and I on this board,who also happen to be Muslim.

Give the hate a rest.

indeed.

Oct. 22, 2014, 1:17 p.m.

The retard is full-throttle in this thread!

Who cares what someone believes in. There are good and bad people from all walks of life, regardless of what book they subscribe to. Pretty sad state of affairs where one is still judged based upon the actions of a select few many miles away.

Maybe Christianity should be called out for all the shit they've done in the past, oh I don't know 1000 years?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Oct. 22, 2014, 1:18 p.m.

I don't give a shit what you think even less today.

alrighty then, carry on with your self-righteous speculation that serves zero purpose other than to make you feel better about yourself.

Oct. 22, 2014, 1:43 p.m.

Even so called"normal muslims" would/will kill people for such an act. Remember they stone women to death at the drop of hat.
As a Canadian I have the right to exercise my freedom of speech.
Islam is a pariah on this planet right now.

direct attack edited by [email protected] - please express your opinions more tactfully - even in the face of ignorance exactly what gets the mouth-breathers worked up and builds hate against an entire religion.

You have the right to exercise your freedom of speech, personally I'm thankful because it lets the rest of the civilized world know that you're incapable of exercising your rational thought.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Oct. 22, 2014, 1:51 p.m.

Very rarely do I check out the NBR (now I know why). I'll go back to the gear section where name-calling and e-flaming is done in jest.

Shed head!

Oct. 22, 2014, 2:13 p.m.

I know given I'm not even Canadian that my opinion really doesn't mean much, but I think you all need to take a step back from throwing barbs at each other.

A family lost a son today, and your country lost what seems like a good man who was willing to give his time to not only serve in the armed forces but also took part in guarding the memorial of the unknown soldier.

So maybe quit the shit and just wait for the facts to come out hey.

:canada:

Oct. 22, 2014, 2:14 p.m.

had to post this. Seriously do they train to do this??? what a joke…
[ATTACH]10083[/ATTACH]

http://www.epiccyclist.com/

Oct. 22, 2014, 2:42 p.m.

So maybe quit the shit and just wait for the facts to come out hey.

Yup. We will have plenty of time to argue about the merits of religion and terrorism another day.

Oct. 22, 2014, 3:08 p.m.

Fuck you, that kind of shit is exactly what gets the mouth-breathers worked up and builds hate against an entire religion.

You have the right to exercise your freedom of speech, personally I'm thankful because it lets the rest of the civilized world know that you're incapable of exercising your rational thought.

Whatever dude
Whats to love about Islam?? Look what is going on in iraq and syria right now. Thousands of muslims being killed by ISIS in the NAME of A MUSLIM STATE. There is not to my knowledge a single Islamic country in the world that is not completely violently effed up.
When you value the afterlife more than reality that is problem.

Oct. 22, 2014, 3:12 p.m.

I for one, will be honouring and respecting the individual(s) and the families that made them so today.

Big loss, even more so, than the media frenzy will ever be able to make real.

Let's fight hard (as we always have) against whoever or whatever is against our way of life of common respect.

If we don't know precisely who he/she/they are………….than maybe we should consider shooting later and asking first…?

That said…..a lot of bad comes from good people doing nothing…..

Best hopes, wishes, and healing vibes to those CANADIAN MILITARY and their families directly effected in the last few days (life changing shit here!!!)!!!

Reservist, full time, leadership or elected………….Thank you!!!

Buzzes

Oct. 22, 2014, 3:14 p.m.

Fuck you, that kind of shit is exactly what gets the mouth-breathers worked up and builds hate against an entire religion.

Here ya go Feral took me 5 seconds on google to find this.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/27/pregnant-pakistani-woman-stoned-to-death/9628161/

Oct. 22, 2014, 3:18 p.m.

Here ya go asshole took me 5 seconds on google to find this.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/05/27/pregnant-pakistani-woman-stoned-to-death/9628161/

Dude shut up. I am no fan or Islam or any religion for that matter, but your posts are just pointless.

Oct. 22, 2014, 3:23 p.m.

What would be interesting would be to see what books the recent convert to Islam has been reading. And even more interesting how it is all the recently converted to Islam that seem to be doing these things. Which brings up the question…what is it about the Islamic religion that is encouraging the "Born Again" people to do these things?

Does any other religion have this problem with the Born Again types who go to far?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Oct. 22, 2014, 3:24 p.m.

Here ya go asshole took me 5 seconds on google to find this.

Will bombing the crap out of them make them change their culture to our christian(wether you believe that or not,its true) beliefs and "morals",and perhaps like us more?

Hasn't worked so far.

ISIS…a product of western freedom spreaders.

Pastor of Muppets

Oct. 22, 2014, 3:26 p.m.

A photo on Twitter from last Sunday of Cpl Nathan Cirillo.

https://twitter.com/megunder/status/525032647454900225/photo/1

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/