Gunman (men?) in Parliment hill

Oct. 22, 2014, 5:51 p.m.

[QUOTE=onepunch;2843149

white house locked down now too

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/22/us-usa-whitehouse-lockdown-idUSKCN0IB2SO20141022

Dogs got him.

That would have made the best youtube video ever.

Oct. 22, 2014, 5:57 p.m.

Typical left wing responses, I knew it would happen. Come in with your Muslims aren't the only extremists, guns should be banned, this will just increase militarism [HTML_REMOVED] loss of privacy, Harper's master plan etc. Give yourself a reality check. This kind of thing happening [HTML_REMOVED] the people doing it have to be dealt with very harshly. Also, like others have said, let's not forget that 2 brave men who served [HTML_REMOVED] loved their country are dead through senseless violence by crazed nutjobs.

Thread killer

Oct. 22, 2014, 6:18 p.m.

Even so called"normal muslims" in a lot of places in the middle east would/will kill people for such an act. Remember they stone women to death at the drop of hat.
As a Canadian I have the right to exercise my freedom of speech.
Extremist Islamics are a pariah on this planet right now.

I'm with you!

Next let's get all those god damned Catholics fucking our children.

Oct. 22, 2014, 6:23 p.m.

Would this work?

It would as a five year stop-gap.

Oct. 22, 2014, 6:29 p.m.

Typical left wing responses

Unless you're willing to say, "typical right wing responses" you too have blood on your hands.

Pro-tip: If your prime minister is getting some sort of humanitarian award from Henry Kissinger regarding the Middle-East, bad shit is about to go down.

Oct. 22, 2014, 6:32 p.m.

I'm with you!

Next let's get all those god damned Catholics fucking our children.

:rolleyes:

Oct. 22, 2014, 6:49 p.m.

Dogs got him.

That would have made the best youtube video ever.

overrated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzztX8hYhX4

(from 2011)

Oct. 22, 2014, 7 p.m.

It must be raining outside……….

Shed head!

Oct. 22, 2014, 7:06 p.m.

It must be raining outside……….

Or some really fucking, paint-drinkingly stupid shit has been said in this thread.

Oct. 22, 2014, 7:13 p.m.

no safe haven indeed Stephen.
every uniform in the country now has to keep looking over their shoulder for the next whack job, and the first thing some of you worry about is privacy and civil liberties. fuck me:stupid:

Best suggestion I have heard.

Keep them under survellience and make sure you know where they are. Let them fly to Turkey or wherever they want to go fight for these causes. Once they are there revoke passports and all those benefits they had while living in Canada. Make it hard for them to return.

Benefit is they are out of the country and will not be as liable to do something domestically since they can no longer travel. Since they no longer have a passport.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Oct. 22, 2014, 7:13 p.m.

Or some really fucking, paint-drinkingly stupid shit has been said in this thread.

Yes the interwebz is a sad place sometimes. Just trying to bring some levity to an awful situation (which isn't being made any better by mountainbikers squawking at each other). My heart is heavy thinking about all of this: may you rest in peace Corporal Nathan Cirillo.

Shed head!

Oct. 22, 2014, 7:17 p.m.

Yeah see one of the many problems with your lack of thought is that I say the same thing about Christians. Oh, here's the google to the rescue!

Racist pieces of shit like you are the ones who should be run out of this country.

Feral FYI I am not racist, nor am I Christian. I am a Canadian that likes to ride mountain bikes.
Also Muslim is not race, moron :p
And yes I used google since there is more than ample news stories about various religious fuelled atrocities especially Islam inspired.
Remember Malala the courageous Young girl fighting for educational rights and nearly died for it. She was supposed to meet with the PM today for a honorary citizenship.
She was shot in the head for it. By cowards.
Islam is a cult, Christianity is a cult I could go on.
You are welcome to go Syria and see how much they like you. I will pay the plane fare.
Have fun:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct. 22, 2014, 7:19 p.m.

Racist pieces of shit like you are the ones who should be run out of this country.

Oct. 22, 2014, 7:20 p.m.

Feral FYI I am not racist, nor am I Christian. I am a Canadian that likes to ride mountain bikes.
Your location is listed as SoCal ( Southern California) if that is I fact true why don't you gtfo of nsmb a Canadian mountain biking forum.
Also Muslim is not race, moron :p
And yes I used google since there is more than ample news stories about various religious fuelled atrocities especially Islam inspired.
Remember Malala the courageous Young girl fighting for educational rights and nearly died for it. She was supposed to meet with the PM today for a honorary citizenship.
She was shot in the head for it. By cowards.
Islam is a cult, Christianity is a cult I could go on.
You are welcome to go Syria and see how much they like you. I will pay the plane fare.
Have fun:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a friendly heads up…….Feral is Canadian Military.

cracks a beer

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Oct. 22, 2014, 7:26 p.m.

Lmao ….