Guitarists?

Oct. 30, 2013, 9:58 p.m.

Sorry my bad. I thought by local you meant near my house. ;-)

Oct. 30, 2013, 10:18 p.m.

Sorry my bad. I thought by local you meant near my house. ;-)

Oliver 'builds' guitars. He's highly qualified.

Oct. 31, 2013, 4:10 a.m.

I just got word that my new baby is on its way….NGD soon so excited…

Skervesen Astilla 8 FF..

So excited….

nothing here

Oct. 31, 2013, 3:52 p.m.

I just got word that my new baby is on its way….NGD soon so excited…

Skervesen Astilla 8 FF..

So excited….

I wanna see a Rational Gaze cover!

Nov. 11, 2013, 4:23 p.m.

So I got myself a Maya Les Paul copy (Lawsuit?) and it's actually a very nice playing guitar, but the wiring is suspect. Can anyone recommend a tech to rewire it for me? I strung it up with heavy guage strings and tuned it to open G or open D, and have been playing slide. After years of playing only Fender, I am digging this instrument. They actually have a pretty good rep on the interwebs. Made in Japan in the '70's.
looks like this minus the Univox decal on the headstock

Studio B Fine Art and Photographic Prints

Nov. 11, 2013, 4:42 p.m.

I went to see the 'International Guitar Night' show at the Massey Theatre here in New Westminster. I don't usually go to these types of culture-concerts but this was worth it. I really liked Pino Forastiere from Italy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iynfLZ_wRRQ

Originally Posted by sAFETY
As a vegitarian, I don't eat bacon, as a human being I crave and miss it.

Nov. 12, 2013, 7:04 a.m.

So i finally got my Skervesen Astilla and she's a beast ..here's a little pic

and a little tune we whipped out with the band on sunday ..

https://soundcloud.com/moogster/zulaut-shizzophre-ne-demo

I hope you like it .i will seriously play this thing LOTS that is forsure .

Still getting used to the additional 2 strings of deepend but it rocks so far ..

Specs: Elmwood burl top, Ashwood body Ebony/rosewood neck with makkasar fretboard 3 layers of veneer under the fretboard (two dark one pale..looks amazing) and Luminlays. Lace Deathbar and X-Bar 0.10er strings .biggest one (the f#) is 0.8.

The headless units and the body are prerouted for piecos so i will pretty sure drop them in .damn i love that thing more than my Choco .

nothing here

Nov. 12, 2013, 9:16 p.m.

Mine finally arrived after a 3 month wait. The place I purchased it from got me a free case and did a stellar setup job. Action is so low.

Nov. 13, 2013, 5:23 a.m.

^sick hardware you two!

oh, while on the topic, i'm looking for a cheap(ish) fvcking metal replacement bridge humbucker for a piece of shit plaything. an evil blackened wall of noise drone machine. suggestions?

edit - found some! dragonfire crusaders; cheap [HTML_REMOVED] dirty.

Nov. 25, 2013, 12:08 p.m.

Well almost 4 months waiting for a guitar with no guitar in my possession hasn't done me any favors. Alas, a short vid at the end of a practice session, some wankery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBkLuq63hiA

Dec. 4, 2013, 11:52 p.m.

My two year guitar learning anniversary just happened. I played for a while this evening, learned a solo, ran through some songs, enjoyed it. I have a LONG way to go, but I'm really enjoying the process and I'm very happy with the progress I've made so far. Looking forward to what the future brings.

www.vitalmtb.com

Dec. 5, 2013, 10:17 a.m.

Chasing tone is like chasing the dragon
But it won't kill you
Or will it?

Anyway, I like my cleans a bit dirty and my dirties a bit clean if you know what I mean.

Wrong. Always.

Jan. 10, 2014, 8:22 a.m.

Just pulled the trigger on a new acoustic yesterday, was looking at a bunch of lower end $1000 +/- Martins and Taylors, fell in love with a Seagull Maritime Solid Wood Series Mini-Jumbo instead. Pretty hard to beat these guitars for the value.

Aaaand for sale?

Jan. 10, 2014, 8:55 a.m.

Aaaand for sale?

Haha, saw that this morning. Mine's happy sleeping on my couch right now. Good deal though.

I don't sell guitars, I hoard them.

Jan. 10, 2014, 8:57 a.m.

Haha, saw that this morning. Mine's happy sleeping on my couch right now. Good deal though.

I don't sell guitars, I hoard them.

I used to have 7. Down to 1 now. Don't have kids.