GTA V

Sept. 15, 2013, 5:22 p.m.

They've never caught my attention until now.

Can I play five never having played the others? Or should I just go and play the two previous first?

Sept. 15, 2013, 5:36 p.m.

San andreas was dope. gta 4 is kind of a meh.. its all city so there's too much traffic to do any of the cool jumps without getting frustrated. I definitely need to pick this up one or 2 paydays from now.
none of them are ever connected to the previous ones in any meaningful way. giver shit.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 15, 2013, 5:41 p.m.

I would have totally forgot about this.

What was GTA4? Was that Vice City? Had SA on Xbox, and GTA3 on PC.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 15, 2013, 5:56 p.m.

They've never caught my attention until now.

Can I play five never having played the others? Or should I just go and play the two previous first?

just buy it, every gta has another main character, this time even 3 main chars

Sept. 15, 2013, 6:05 p.m.

yea the only reason to buy a earlier version would be to learn the controls.

each game is a seperate city/area with a seperate story.

personaly ive played em all and enjoyed the ever living shit outa each except for the first 2, the overhead view doesnt do it for me..

i preordered the PS3 version for the playstation store. i fully expect the servers will nuke and melt down at midnite tonite..

prolly should have just walked into a store and bought a physical copy, but whateva.

oh yea and the MP part of the gmae isnt shipping yet, thats a update that willl essentialy allow you to play a persistent character that grows as u play online.

gotta admit that is whats gunna hook me long term. esp. since it doesnt look like Dayz SA is EVER going to fukn come out..

Sept. 15, 2013, 6:08 p.m.

I only ever played GTA. Can you still do all the depraved shit?

Sept. 15, 2013, 6:24 p.m.

yea the only reason to buy a earlier version would be to learn the controls.

each game is a seperate city/area with a seperate story.

personaly ive played em all and enjoyed the ever living shit outa each except for the first 2, the overhead view doesnt do it for me..

i preordered the PS3 version for the playstation store. i fully expect the servers will nuke and melt down at midnite tonite..

prolly should have just walked into a store and bought a physical copy, but whateva.

oh yea and the MP part of the gmae isnt shipping yet, thats a update that willl essentialy allow you to play a persistent character that grows as u play online.

gotta admit that is whats gunna hook me long term. esp. since it doesnt look like Dayz SA is EVER going to fukn come out..

What I could have dl'ed a digital copy from the PS store? FML, Ill lose out on a few days playing time compared to others now.

Sept. 15, 2013, 7:07 p.m.

What I could have dl'ed a digital copy from the PS store? FML, Ill lose out on a few days playing time compared to others now.

Is it worth my while to break my ban on gaming consoles in my house to get this? Will I still have time in my life if I do?

Sept. 15, 2013, 7:16 p.m.

Loving the GTA iPad ports that have come out in the last year. Really made a few airplane flights a lot more tolerable.

GTA 5 looks amazing. Probably wont buy it for various reasons, but they are cranking out another gem IMO.

Sept. 15, 2013, 7:19 p.m.

Rockstar can do no wrong

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 15, 2013, 7:32 p.m.

Rockstar can do no wrong

Red Dead Redemption is one of the best games ever made. Uh-mazing. Should be a mandatory play for anyone.

Sept. 15, 2013, 7:32 p.m.

Red Dead Redemption is one of the best games ever made. Uh-mazing. Should be a mandatory play for anyone.

Never played it, will check it out!

Sept. 15, 2013, 7:36 p.m.

Grand theft auto on horseback,

but yeah that game kicks fucking ass for sure. that part where you first enter mexico and jose gonzales starts playing… fuckin amazing.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Sept. 15, 2013, 7:46 p.m.

Is it worth my while to break my ban on gaming consoles in my house to get this? Will I still have time in my life if I do?

Sounds like all you do is clothes shop… so, all signs point to yes!

This.

Missing out largely

Grand theft auto on horseback,

but yeah that game kicks fucking ass for sure. that part where you first enter mexico and jose gonzales starts playing… fuckin amazing.

I think he did a lot of the soundtrack, but yeah sick game

I never really got to into Just Cause 2 but it wasn't too bad either, covert agent in some tropical SE Asia island country trying to overturn their gubermint. Sweet ass grabbling hook and parachute though

Sept. 15, 2013, 7:52 p.m.

Sounds like all you do is clothes shop… so, all signs point to yes!

I accept that.