Gretzky.....

Jan. 22, 2011, 12:29 p.m.

I think the vitriol of your post and other directed at me make my point. While you insist that this thread is about discussing the merits of his playing career, your passion for him as a hero is betrayed by the anger in your post that I should dare bring up the fact that he is a pretty awful human being. If this thread was really about nostalgia, why bother wasting your bandwidth to address me?

Fuck you must be english and love a pussy sport like soccer to talk about gretz like that. Great player, horrible coach and manager. Although he did do well coaching team Canada years back…

I bet you're just gods gift to human kind and the perfect specimen of human existence right? Please..

What a douche.

Clunking is for retards.

Jan. 22, 2011, 12:59 p.m.

Wayne Gretzky wouldn't let me do his wife again. I hate him.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 22, 2011, 1:15 p.m.

I don't think he's a hero at all. Where did you get that from? Making things up? He's a dude who had skill in one area of his life. He could have sucked at everything else he has done (ie: coaching) but he was extremely talented at one thing. That's it, nothing more. Doesn't mean he's any more important than anyone else.

^^This.

Gretzky was good at hockey. But that didn't make him a hero just a talented guy.. Which is a term used to frequently in sports. When I picture a hero I think of guys like this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Keith_Pierce

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_George_Topham

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 22, 2011, 3:06 p.m.

hahahahaha we're talking about a talented HOCKEY PLAYER and his skills playing HOCKEY. He could have been into anal beads for all I care, still doesn't mean he was a bad hockey player.

What do you have against anal beads?

Pastor of Muppets

Jan. 22, 2011, 3:13 p.m.

yeah I'm waiting to hear all the horrible things he did as well…

Imagine if average humans were under the microscope….yikes. Some people would have a lotta splainin to do Lucy.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Jan. 22, 2011, 3:37 p.m.

hahahahaha we're talking about a talented HOCKEY PLAYER and his skills playing HOCKEY. He could have been into anal beads for all I care, still doesn't mean he was a bad hockey player.

This thread is completely showing how people have lost the ability to seperate the issues. No surprise.

As you said Wayne. We are discussing his ability to play hockey not his ability to walk the dog. It's funny as this reminds me of my dad discussing some of his collegues- "Good in the court room but don't let him drive" comes to mind.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 22, 2011, 3:42 p.m.

His wife won't let him use them.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 22, 2011, 4:35 p.m.

His prostate?

Jan. 22, 2011, 4:49 p.m.

What can you say about a guy who gets his wife to take the fall for breaking the law?

I'd have to see some proof to believe this. I can see how it's plausible but it come across as you talking outta your ass.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Jan. 22, 2011, 5:51 p.m.

Gretzky was the greatest player I ever saw play….

Jan. 23, 2011, 2:18 a.m.

i have a box of that in my house right now