June 6, 2005, 11:56 a.m.

Je m'appelle, putain.

June 6, 2005, 12:04 p.m.

salut monsieur putain. Je suis tr

http://www.somethinginthewaymag.com

June 6, 2005, 12:06 p.m.

Vous aviez un clavier francais Edouard?

June 6, 2005, 12:18 p.m.

non, mais je sais comment faire les accents avec mon clavier americain. c'est pas difficile; tout est la.

June 6, 2005, 12:57 p.m.

Pretty generalized statement. Would be like me saying I hate Ontario or I hate Russia. Usually you would want to explain yourself when using a word as strong as hate.

[Disclaimer]I'm not from Quebec but do have french heritage, nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there [/Disclaimer]

As for the poutine: Anything with gravy rules in my books.

My brother and father were in Montreal for a weekend a few weeks back and they seemed to like the place.

i'll expand… i was too lazy to explain myself in the first post… i dont hate quebec.. i hate the morons that wanna seperate and think they're so much better then the rest of the Canadian population… get a fucking grip you're part of the country and you cant survive without being that… and if you're part of the country have some fucking respect. :dizzy:

yes I lost it

June 6, 2005, 1:19 p.m.

i'll expand… i was too lazy to explain myself in the first post… i dont hate quebec.. i hate the morons that wanna seperate and think they're so much better then the rest of the Canadian population… get a fucking grip you're part of the country and you cant survive without being that… and if you're part of the country have some fucking respect. :dizzy:

I think you're missing the point that the separatists are trying to make. They don't really think they're part of the country. I agree with you that they're morons, but it wasn't their choice to be part of Canada, it was a deal between the English [HTML_REMOVED] French a long time ago. They're just bitter that they didn't get to decide their own fate.

I'm quitting organized crime; from now on I'll stick to the regular kind.

June 6, 2005, 1:28 p.m.

I agree, the seperatists are a bunch of idiots, they would be in for a rude awakening if the they did seperate, most people don't care and just want to live their lives.

June 6, 2005, 1:32 p.m.

so how's it compare to the west coast?

It's quite different - geographically, culturally, etc.

People in Montreal know how to drive a car. That's something they could teach to the people in Vancouver.

The attitudes are different in Montreal. Outside of the city, they're as inbred and redneck as any other place in Canada.

The Quebecois men don't have foreskins because the women chew it off. Age-old French tradition.

J'espere que tu ne le pris pas dans la cul, salop.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 6, 2005, 1:58 p.m.

People in Montreal know how to drive a car. That's something they could teach to the people in Vancouver.

:lol: It's funny cuz it's true!

June 6, 2005, 2:15 p.m.

J'espere que tu ne le pris pas dans la cul, salop.

non, pas moi, mais ton pere l'adore, le vieux pede. et dit bonjours pour moi a ton "autre pere," la prochaine fois tu le voir,

June 6, 2005, 3:06 p.m.

so how serioius is this seperatist issue? does it have any substantial momentum behind it, and is it montreal-driven or more of a topic in the hinterland? i'd be interested to know

hmm… dont take my opinion seriously cause i'll admit its not a VERY educated one (on this issue) … but i think… its more like a bandwagon deal… it's never in the news or anything.. theres not protests or anything…. but its just this bullshit they pass along generation to generation…. i bet most people dont even know why they wanna seperate anymore… if it came down to a vote i bet they'd realize how fucking dumb they are

yes I lost it

June 6, 2005, 3:28 p.m.

so how serioius is this seperatist issue? does it have any substantial momentum behind it, and is it montreal-driven or more of a topic in the hinterland? i'd be interested to know

It's not that serious right now, but there was a very close referendum regarding separation in the not-too-distant past. The Federalists just squeaked out a victory.

Montreal has a very large anglo population, so it's not necessarily the driving force behind it. Plus it's a large business centre [HTML_REMOVED] so many of the people there realize that it wouldn't be good for trade, etc.

I'm sad to say that a lot of the momentum comes from those under 30. There's a certain level of resentment for the federal gov't [HTML_REMOVED] the rest of Canada, as if we're trying to deprive them of something (don't ask me what that something is. This country has kissed Quebec's ass to keep them here for almost 150 years). As with a lot of movements that are fueled by youth, once those involved get a bit older [HTML_REMOVED] start to understand how things work, their interest in the cause subsides. Unfortunately, there are always more kids to take their place, so the separatists will never completely go away.

June 6, 2005, 4:22 p.m.

fuck quebec let em leave maybe theyll stop with the french writing on everything

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 6, 2005, 5:24 p.m.

You are on a roll hey?

One more and I will be sending you for a one month trip on the Banbus.

im sorry for having an opinnion

edit. Clay is a terrorist

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 6, 2005, 5:32 p.m.

I also do not like quebec, this is my un-informed opinion, based simply on the fact that I failed french. I have not met clay, but have witnessed distinct traits of mohammed dirka dirka jihad mohammed sherpa in his posts.

Trucks and Guns.