Got A Gun? You Get None

Sept. 14, 2012, 1:17 p.m.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/guns-none-toronto-woman-encourages-gang-members-girlfriends-170856445.html

http://gunsgetnone.wordpress.com/

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Sept. 14, 2012, 1:30 p.m.

Yeah, because gang members care if their g/f's don't want to have sex or not. They have
a gun, of course they're going to get sex.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Sept. 14, 2012, 1:51 p.m.

I'm pretty sure that most gang members are in open relationships. You know, where the gang guy screws anything that moves, but kills anyone that looks crosseyed at his "official" g/f ho beeyatch.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Sept. 14, 2012, 3 p.m.

Jeez, that'll show em who's boss! At what point in the last 40 years did the Feminist movement drop dead.

Paging Gloria Steinem!

Wrong. Always.

Sept. 14, 2012, 5:33 p.m.

I'm pretty sure that most gang members are in open relationships. You know, where the gang guy screws anything that moves, but kills anyone that looks crosseyed at his "official" g/f ho beeyatch.

Kn.

The wife grew up about 2k away from Galloway and across Sheppard ( think of Georgia St for scale) from Malvern. She explained that back in the late 80's there was girls who where definitely one's to be wary of. It didn't matter if you where a boy or a girl you would get it if you looked at them wrong. Joely has commented a bit over the years about how nasty and violent girls are now days compared to say 89. And it wouldn't surprise her at all if girls are involved as shooters or even accomplices in these incidents. Because the reality is all the talk in the Galloway area is about diverting boy's away from crime.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/victim-in-toronto-area-danzig-shooting-shot-again/article4520607/

The smart black community members move away from the rest. Like my mother in law they buy houses and live in places where there is next to none. The mother in law when she bought her place was one of about 3 in the area and the rest was farm land and what not at the time. Because as she explained to me the problem with to many members of the community together is it draws in the bad apple relatives and such. not surprising really as they are incredibly helping to each other when it comes to family. And like one of Joely's cousins who is a punk.. easy for them to tolerate bad behaviour and put up with for to long.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Sept. 14, 2012, 8:29 p.m.

The wife grew up about 2k away from Galloway and across Sheppard ( think of Georgia for scale) from Malvern. She explained that back in the late 80's there was girls who where definitely one's to be wary of. It didn't matter if you where a boy or a girl you would get it if you looked at them wrong. Joely has commented a bit over the years about how nasty and violent girls are now days compared to say 89. And it wouldn't surprise her at all if girls are involved as shooters or even accomplices in these incidents. Because the reality is all the talk in the Galloway area is about diverting boy's away from crime.

hard in the game

, however, notice the black guys pants don't leave much to the imajination.

Sept. 15, 2012, 12:21 a.m.

So, I should ditch the gun?:???:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Sept. 25, 2012, 2:48 a.m.

They have a gun, of course they're going to get sex.

Knives work too. Sometimes hammers, even large wrenches.

Sept. 25, 2012, 3:07 a.m.

Knives work too. Sometimes hammers, even large wrenches.

your a funny new guy….

fresh blood is good…keep it up.

Sept. 25, 2012, 9:13 a.m.

And in other news,
the number of female shooting victims in the Greater Toronto area has spiked substantially in the last week.