Gordo's gone!!!

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:40 p.m.

No government is perfect. They all suck. For me it's all about choosing the lesser of evils. Such is life; it isn't fair. Who knew?

If BC politics wasn't so polarized my vote would be going elsewhere too.

Kind of reminds me of democracy and the HST. They're the worst, except for all other options.

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:49 p.m.

Then why mention one man?

Guess you can't read the "and corrupt federal liberals" part? :crazy:

I mentioned him to differentiate the election from previous Jean Chretien elections. Which were before the ad scam scandal become public.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Nov. 3, 2010, 10:04 p.m.

If the NDP offers to reverse those policies they'll win huge. Will they though?

if the NDP gets elected bc is fucked.

fuck lmm

I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/

Nov. 3, 2010, 10:12 p.m.

if the NDP is bad, and the Liberals are bad, and the Conservatives suck who is there left….vote Green in and see what happens, or the Marijuana Party…..

mtbskierdad

Nov. 3, 2010, 10:16 p.m.

$6 million in legal fees for two people who plead guilty to fraud. I bet you guys all voted for Paul Martin and the corrupt federal liberals too. What a fucking joke.

Those Liberals took Canada away from record deficits and public debt into a country with consistent budget surpluses that paid down its debt.

Harpers been doing the same reasonably well, so Im not too concerned with the Feds right now.

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

Nov. 3, 2010, 10:58 p.m.

if the NDP gets elected bc is fucked.

Well it will happen eventually so you we'll all get to see. Might not be the next election but guaranteed the Libs won't stay in power forever. We survived just fine the last time. I'm sure things will change but BC will always be BC.

PS - BC is good and is fucked; always has been and always will.

Peace.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Nov. 3, 2010, 11:05 p.m.

Those Liberals took Canada away from record deficits and public debt into a country with consistent budget surpluses that paid down its debt.

Harpers been doing the same reasonably well, so Im not too concerned with the Feds right now.

Yep, Harper is very nearly doing the same.

Oops, wait a minute.

Deficit hits record $55.6B

Nov. 4, 2010, 12:05 a.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

I love how ndp apologists like jah use the measuring stick of 'we survived ' to talk about the last time the ndp was in power. You know your party is in bad shape when a fan is using the term 'we survived just fine the last time'

Bc is in for a tough road

The ndp has proven that even when they have a decent leader they have no business running a province and for some reason have stuck with Carole James who, now that gordo is gone has NO platform. Literally I don't know if she has said anything in the past year that has been anything other than anti Campbell which is preaching to the coverted

The libs have been badly damaged by gordo's last few years. To the point that they may get turfed badly next time

The conservatives should have been ramping up for the past 18 months to make it a con vs ndp fight but are asleep at the wheel

Nov. 4, 2010, 12:16 a.m.

The Tyee isn't exactly a pillar of objectivity, are you really surprised that they're trying to toot the NDP's horn?

I don't remember the global economy crashing in the 90's (there was a recession, but nothing on the same scale as 2008-??), do you?

the Dot com or IT bubble. But that was also turn of the 00's.

Aren't the Liberals and SoCreds pretty much the same?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 4, 2010, 12:21 a.m.

_Posted via Mobile Device_The conservatives should have been ramping up for the past 18 months to make it a con vs ndp fight but are asleep at the wheel

So true. I don't even know who their BC leader is.

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Nov. 4, 2010, 12:21 a.m.

Secondary education is more expensive, housing is more expensive. Taxation is hardly better, just different. Income hasn't improved for the better really either.

And dont forget about the number of Schools closing down. And where the shit is Surrey's 2nd Hospital??

It'd be interesting to see how big the total list of Election Lies that Campbell pedaled to get office. I remember it was around 208 before the 2004 election.

Nov. 4, 2010, 12:26 a.m.

carol james= turtle
BC= mouse

Nov. 4, 2010, 12:26 a.m.

yes
yes there is.

the devil weed strikes again.

Nov. 4, 2010, 12:43 a.m.

As long as Kevin Falcon isnt the man, I'll be semi happy.

Unless Mr. Falcons actually qualified for the positions of Health Minister one term and now Transportation another. Privatizing fascist asshat.

Nov. 4, 2010, 5:13 a.m.

Would I sell out my political views to be able to speed while intoxicated?

Gordo didn't have to.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.