Gordo's gone!!!

Nov. 3, 2010, 8:36 p.m.

[Damn nice of us BC taxpayers to pay 6 mil. in legal fees for 2 fraudsters who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.] IMO, Gordo is (was) in bed bigtime with BC businesses. Carol James worst thing is that she's Carol James.

Thread killer

Nov. 3, 2010, 8:39 p.m.

Carol Pope phucking rocks!

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 3, 2010, 8:40 p.m.

We're no longer a have not province. I'd call that an improvement.

Affordability being at an all time low makes us a have province? What you smokin?

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:02 p.m.

Affordability being at an all time low makes us a have province? What you smokin?

It's called supply and demand. For crying out loud, even Geoff Berner knows that! Listen to him sing about what keeps the rent down and makes a place affordable.

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:04 p.m.

It's called supply and demand. For crying out loud, even Geoff Berner knows that! Listen to him sing about what keeps the rent down and makes a place affordable.

Not talking about just real estate only part of the equation. Want to see a have province move to Alberta. We're no have province.

You also like corruption too eh?

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:07 p.m.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:09 p.m.

Not talking about just real estate only part of the equation. Want to see a have province move to Alberta. We're no have province.

fuck off alberta.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:13 p.m.

fuck off alberta.

:lol:

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:18 p.m.

I guess every other province should strip mine its land to be a have province too… :rolleyes:

And your corruption labeling is crap. A stand-up politician would step down and the let the courts decide if there is corruption. Kinda like what Clark did. But he's NDP, so he's probably corrupt, right? Whereas Campbell - he's squeaky clean.

Campbell runs the province like he's a realtor, and that's why BC is no where near as well off as it could be.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:19 p.m.

Nice try. Can't win on economics, so switch to a negative that can't be disproved.

Campbell's been good for BC. I like what he did for the province, even if I can't say I like how he did it.

Yes, it's time the minimum wage went up.

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:20 p.m.

Excuse the rant, I think I one point I was simply typing to myself. heh.

Shit. An articulate argument. What the hell am I supposed to do with that?

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:21 p.m.

How soon people forget.

Here's a quick list of what "good" Campbell did for the province.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:25 p.m.

Oh trust me I don't expect to convince any of you guys. Can't win an argument when it comes to money, politics, religion or sex. We all have our views. I'm just venting my frustration. Believe it or not I do respect your right to an opinion and your right to vote.

No government is perfect. They all suck. For me it's all about choosing the lesser of evils. Such is life; it isn't fair. Who knew?

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:26 p.m.

How soon people forget.

Here's a quick list of what "good" Campbell did for the province.

A lot of those items can't be pinned on one man. The party (for me) is the problem.

Nov. 3, 2010, 9:37 p.m.

A lot of those items can't be pinned on one man. The party (for me) is the problem.

Then why mention one man?

$6 million in legal fees for two people who plead guilty to fraud. I bet you guys all voted for Paul Martin and the corrupt federal liberals too. What a fucking joke.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells