Garage Constructions..

Dec. 18, 2002, 8:47 p.m.

hey, how many of you have things in your garage or ramps or in your back yard or anything? well i jsut put some pieces of plywood up on my garage wall and made a bank up to it. so its a bank to wallride. the best i can do on it is table to wall tap. i can also uh go straight up with both tires on the wall and come and ride fakie, nose bonk, and jsut little stupid shit. this on the bmx. there isn;t anywhere good to ride so i made this today. its real fun and when i tgets real cold ill have a nice dry warm place to ride :) i also have 2 luanch ramps and 2 wooden landings.

Dec. 18, 2002, 8:49 p.m.

I call it a car hole.

Dec. 18, 2002, 8:56 p.m.

bahh im so happy right now i jsut had to tell someone. the mountain opend today and im goin up friday saturday sunday monday tuesday :) its gonna be rad.

Dec. 18, 2002, 9:05 p.m.

my garage is full of shit it has cubords and shelves on all sides, work bench in the middle, a quad, like5 bikes, a kicker, and i built a kicker and landing, and another launch ramp, and i just made a bashgaurd :D

_SALE: 01 Drop frame, shore linkage, new RC + extras! _

Dec. 18, 2002, 9:21 p.m.

ya i was thnking of that recently i wanna make little quarters so i can practice when its raining out side and all

Andrew Cho

GT Bikes
http://www.gtbicycles.com

Dec. 18, 2002, 9:25 p.m.

we have a 12 foot ladder that i fold up once in a while and i grind on

pretty damn loud when the garage is closed

[marquee]Yo a lot of bitches are talking shit but they dont even want to come front and step up, they all talk and it just encourages me. They dont wanna bounce so im battlin me. I dont turn tables and I dont spray cans, I kinda be-bop but I dont breakdance, I MC thats what i do. Gladly, so any muthafuckas go ahead and challenge me… Hey wait a minute you call that shit a dope introduction? It kinda sounds to me like its lyrical destruction… Because it is. Will be and always shall be, deploy and destroy against the fake MC's… Such as you? Because to tell you the truth, your skill's equivalent to that of a youth. You couldnt even beat a mute who was deaf, dumb and blind because you stutter in your rhymes every single time… No I dont no I wont, you got it backwards. My flow is flawless, I kick your ass like Lucy Lawless. I sound concited but Im still being modest. Im the hottest MC to ever rock the mic… NO YOU AINT you're not even the least bit tight, you come 'round here thinking that you could ignite but you couldnt light it up if you were dynamite. You got no skills on the mic because you be wack, I only listen to you to have a good nap. All your tracks suck and I cannot believe that people on napster download your mp3's… You're damn right they do and it proves that its true, mr. JRA will demolish you… BULLSHIT you dont even got rhythm in your flow, you're giving peeps headaches they need tylonol. Nabisco, I shred like wheat and I defeat millions of MC's per day and everyweek. And for you to say that I aint flowin like aquatics is ignorant bitch and damn straight idiotic… Bionical ninja Im here to upstage ya. 6 million dollars wouldnt even sustain ya, you'd sell out in a second for the glamour and glitz instead of keeping it real with the kibbles and bits.. The only thing I sell out is tickets, that for my shows. Now quit accusing bitch before I give a bloody nose, chop off your toes, slap your face like a fucking hoe and Ill even go as low as making you hear your own flow… You're making my ears bleed bitch so shut the fuck up, you think you're hot as hell but you cannot even cook. Ya cant serve dope rhymes like the ones i be supplying, even if you put in all your effort and kept trying… You aint even fightin, Im still standin' defiant. Compared to me, I am the undisputed lyrical giant. Your rap literature is miniature compared to mine, you spit the same rhymes and lines every single time. I got the power of a meteor shower in my rhymes plus the madness of two Columbine kids combined. So when you diss me, you be dissing yourself cuz rhymin against me is just bad for your health… Hey be quiet you better quit your fuckin ramblin… Why is that? You cant even handle the battlin. Go ahead call your backup using your cellphone. Ill knock you all down when im in the stealth mode, just giv'r bitch, you dont even got a chance. It seems to me already that you pissed in your pants.[/marquee] I NO YOUR KIND

Dec. 18, 2002, 9:36 p.m.

yea i can get a quarter if i want im kinda lazy, i have a opretty big garage but i dunno it wouldn;t be the best, what i have now is much better.

Dec. 18, 2002, 9:46 p.m.

i wana have a place to build shit like that but my garage is full of shit, hmm i think i'll build something like that, it sounds pimp

bikings cool shiznat yo'
2001 250cc
2002 macneil miron
http://www.pbase.com/coleo

Dec. 18, 2002, 9:47 p.m.

Originally posted by tweek
I call it a car hole.

There's a counterfeit jeans ring operating out of my car hole!

Dec. 18, 2002, 10 p.m.

Originally posted by FamilyJewels

it is carhold silly :P

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop
quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Dec. 18, 2002, 11:24 p.m.

Originally posted by FamilyJewels

DAMMIT YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

Dec. 18, 2002, 11:27 p.m.

next summer im makeing a quarter pipe and a smaller quarter with a deck in my backyard …

Dec. 18, 2002, 11:30 p.m.

Originally posted by bullit_kid
next summer im makeing a quarter pipe and a smaller quarter with a deck in my backyard …

no your not :)

Dec. 19, 2002, 10:34 a.m.

we just built a double car garage in the summer, so there's nothing really inside it yet. i dragged my landing ramp that i had built and am doing lots of roll up stuff and all kinda stuff on it. then my dad had some plywood stacked against the wall that makes a good wall ride too ;) there's like about a 1 car area for me to mess around with spins and stuff too. it's not heated yet but it's sheltered which is nice. i learned footplant tail whips the other day, and am getting a lot better at stuff to fakie. garage riding is awesome for the winter, but it feels so caged in after a while :(

T1
mr. sieben!!

Dec. 19, 2002, 11:09 a.m.

I have one crappy kicker and some bridges and a big teeter. I think I'm going to build some more stuff soon so I can ride after work when it is dark.