gang shootings

Feb. 18, 2009, 12:31 p.m.

Oh and just because I like guns doesn't mean I have any around. Again go back and read my posts.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Feb. 18, 2009, 12:33 p.m.

I blame everyone involved. I'd love it if pot were simply legalized for mass production, sales, and taxation. Then I wouldn't have to lump in the pot heads.

Fairy tale.

Jah: got heated- sorry for pigeon-holing you.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

Feb. 18, 2009, 12:36 p.m.

No worries. I met my HA and associate buddies through a cousin. Said cousin is a very nice guy but he liked to know the underworld so to speak. I got to know some of the guys and they are pretty solid. I've met some of the other dudes and heard stories not so much. The truth is, who knows what the HA do behind closed doors. Unless you're in you just don't know. I like to be connected. I don't use those connections though. It's a worst case planning scenario thing for me.

Feb. 18, 2009, 12:44 p.m.

i dont think ive ever heard of a drug dealer that actively pushes hard drugs on school kids. i think this person doesnt exist. i think your kids are going to be fine

The people I know who do like hard drugs…I feel sad for them…would FREAK if they found out a kid was doing any drug. A lot of them have kids. It's a crazy mad world out there.

I wish people would just spend more time outside riding their bike. That's my solution.

Feb. 18, 2009, 12:44 p.m.

Everyone knows somebody. I take the other road…would prefer no association, no connection whatsoever. Doesn't mean they aren't good guys, solid guys who'd be my buddies otherwise. Just for me, with two young kids…I'd be a hypocrite in teaching them all about why they need to be careful about drugs, why they shouldn't get involved, etc., if I kept those aquaintances. As of today's laws, Pot is an illegal drug. Things would be a lot easier if it were legal.

One day my kids will make their own decisions…until then, all we can do is educate and prepare them for that day that they have a difficult choice in front of them.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

Feb. 18, 2009, 12:45 p.m.

No worries. I met my HA and associate buddies through a cousin. Said cousin is a very nice guy but he liked to know the underworld so to speak. I got to know some of the guys and they are pretty solid. I've met some of the other dudes and heard stories not so much. The truth is, who knows what the HA do behind closed doors. Unless you're in you just don't know. I like to be connected. I don't use those connections though. It's a worst case planning scenario thing for me.

And that's how they do it. You HA buddy could meet you and a friend for a beer. At one point get a phone call and they notice it's business. They will excuse themselves and go outside. Once they are done the call they will return and carry on.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 18, 2009, 12:52 p.m.

And that's how they do it. You HA buddy could meet you and a friend for a beer. At one point get a phone call and they notice it's business. They will excuse themselves and go outside. Once they are done the call they will return and carry on.

I talk about motorcycles with the bikers I know. Who'd guess. I'm not a Harley guy either, I'm a GSXR or RMZ guy.

Feb. 18, 2009, 12:54 p.m.

i dont think ive ever heard of a drug dealer that actively pushes hard drugs on school kids. i think this person doesnt exist. i think your kids are going to be fine

OK…at risk of putting myself out there, I come from a somewhat educated background: my little sister spend what should have been her grade 12 year, and part of grade 11, at "AARC" (Alberta Adolescent Recovery Center). Google it.

Her coke habbit started in the 9th grade. She started w/ pot and booze. She's been 100[HTML_REMOVED]#37; clean and sober ever since she graduated from AARC, 6 years ago now. She has stories and horors she's lived through that simply aren't appropriate to write. Yes, lots of bad parrenting issues I won't get into. She didn't get coke from just anyone, it was hooked up through school, and yes- she was a kid. Yes, she also made the wrong decision when a choice was presented to her. That being said…

We're extremely proud of her for her strength, for what she gives back to other troubled kids, and for the demons she fights back daily.

I may be preaching "goody two shoes" from anyones standpoint, but I do have a bit of knowledge on this given what we as a familly lived through. That's where I'm coming from.

Feb. 18, 2009, 1 p.m.

OK…at risk of putting myself out there, I come from a somewhat educated background: my little sister spend what should have been her grade 12 year, and part of grade 11, at "AARC" (Alberta Adolescent Recovery Center). Google it.

Her coke habbit started in the 9th grade. She started w/ pot and booze. She's been 100% clean and sober ever since she graduated from AARC, 6 years ago now. She has stories and horors she's lived through that simply aren't appropriate to write. Yes, lots of bad parrenting issues I won't get into. She didn't get coke from just anyone, it was hooked up through school, and yes- she was a kid. Yes, she also made the wrong decision when a choice was presented to her. That being said…

We're extremely proud of her for her strength, for what she gives back to other troubled kids, and for the demons she fights back daily.

I may be preaching "goody two shoes" from anyones standpoint, but I do have a bit of knowledge on this given what we as a familly lived through. That's where I'm coming from.

Thanks for sharing.

I was a goody two shoes when I was younger. My sister was a hellion. She started smoking weed at like 9. She's a super smart marine geneticist now and is so responsible it makes me gag. Our lives are a journey and we aren't doomed to repeat the mistakes we've made in the past.

Feb. 18, 2009, 1:09 p.m.

Our lives are a journey

Don't stop believing.

This space intentionally left blank.

Feb. 18, 2009, 1:09 p.m.

Don't stop believing.

Hold on to that feeeeelayayayaaaaa!!!!!!

Feb. 18, 2009, 1:19 p.m.

they grow their stuff
they sell it to a distributor
the distributor has a dope ass helicopter that drops haybales of it over washington state national forests

so you see its possible to grow and sell in bc and not be involved in contributing to canadian gangsterism

this is a contradictory statement because the supply side element of the drugs once it so convinietly gets "dropped off" is where the gangs take over

while there may not be as direct a link to "canadian gangsterism" as you think, there will be a link

if someone grows dope and sells it to his friends and aquantainces for their personal comsumption, and those friends buy the dope with their hard earned money then their is not link

any other way though, these will be a criminal element involved

i don't have the time, nor the inclination to go through a massive thesis on the drug business and how gangs are involved, but they are, and on many levels

meh

Feb. 18, 2009, 1:33 p.m.

Don't stop believing.

nothing wrong with a little journey.

i'm a has been, trying to be a never was on the comeback trail.

Feb. 18, 2009, 1:44 p.m.

this is a contradictory statement because the supply side element of the drugs once it so convinietly gets "dropped off" is where the gangs take over

while there may not be as direct a link to "canadian gangsterism" as you think, there will be a link

if someone grows dope and sells it to his friends and aquantainces for their personal comsumption, and those friends buy the dope with their hard earned money then their is not link

any other way though, these will be a criminal element involved

i don't have the time, nor the inclination to go through a massive thesis on the drug business and how gangs are involved, but they are, and on many levels

Of course there is organized crime dealing dope. I met one shady jerk here who was bragging he had a 100 light house and a 40 light house. He was my landlord…pure coincidence…and he was connected to the HA back in the day. He had some major legal issues with cocaine and conspiracy to commit murder charges so he's not connected anymore. He's a jerk, he is organized crime and I got the fuck out of that house as fast as I could.
The vast majority of growers in BC are supplying local buds. It usually goes through one or two levels but not much more than four. Price rises every level it goes through so the grower would get fuck all if it passes through too many hands. The growers I like are the ones who appreciate what they do. They make an effort to grow good tasting, quality and safe bud for their friends. They consider themselves supporters of a community. The dickheads don't care they just grow for profit. They don't flush the bud properly, don't dry it right. They don't care what strain they grow, if it tastes good. Only care about weight.
There is a network of really good dope going to the US. Purple Kush and they are getting top dollar. I stay far away from anything like that and I don't even deal or grow. The DEA operates in BC and they do take names. I like to help growers though. Help clean, help carry shit, trim buds. I do it for free.

Feb. 18, 2009, 5:45 p.m.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know some HA and that's redonkulous.

I know some HA too, everyone does. And no, it isn't.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.