Game of Thrones - Season 3!!1

May 19, 2015, 8:32 p.m.

"The dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant" is a line that'll never go out of style.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 20, 2015, 8:34 p.m.

Well that was a brutal ending. Sometimes I'm not sure if I wanna keep watching this shit..

www.natooke.com

May 20, 2015, 9:33 p.m.

^^^

It was, though knowing the characters involved, one knew something brutal would happen. I'm expecting Reek will wake up sometime soon and drive a knife through Ramsay's heart.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 14, 2015, 11:48 p.m.

I hate you George RR Martin

www.natooke.com

June 15, 2015, 10:20 p.m.

Brutal as the series was, it always held hope for the future.

Not much hope left now.

June 15, 2015, 10:47 p.m.

When I hit this part of the story in the books you kinda get the feeling that everything everyone has tried to do is likely for not. One step forward, two dead characters, three steps back.

June 16, 2015, 7:23 a.m.

sweet… the season is finaly over..

let the DLing and chain smoke of the full season viewing begin..

:smokey::|

June 16, 2015, 9:13 a.m.

The new direction the show is taking has a greater thirst for blood than the books. I can't say I miss Stannis after the torching Shirin, and I knew about Jon from the books, but offing Myrcella didn't seem to have much purpose. I have a feeling Jon is coming back.

June 16, 2015, 9:25 p.m.

I heard Jon warged into his dire wolf before his human body died.

www.natooke.com

July 5, 2015, 4:42 p.m.

ok this season has officaly made me question if the author is just plain fukn insane…

that ender, WTF ??? on what level of sanity does that make ANY sence AT ALL ???

this show is amazing but i really think the author would NEVER be able to write anything else.. this game of thrones thing is his one and done for sure…

July 6, 2015, 11:08 a.m.

I heard Jon warged into his dire wolf before his human body died.

That's one of the fan theories out there, but in the books it's all up in the air. That scene is where Martin left off book 5. We'll have to wait until book 6 comes out to find out his fate.

ok this season has officaly made me question if the author is just plain fukn insane…

that ender, WTF ??? on what level of sanity does that make ANY sence AT ALL ???

this show is amazing but i really think the author would NEVER be able to write anything else.. this game of thrones thing is his one and done for sure…

The show runners have made a bunch of big changes to the story and have deviated quite a bit from the books with some story arcs. The season finale's final scene on the show seems a bit more definite than how it is in the books … in the books Jon's outcome isn't known as of yet.

Martin's got a bunch of projects on his plate, which is one of the reasons why there's big gaps between book releases. His A Song of Ice and Fire series is just one of a few he's working on.

July 6, 2015, 12:24 p.m.

The show runners have made a bunch of big changes to the story and have deviated quite a bit from the books with some story arcs. The season finale's final scene on the show seems a bit more definite than how it is in the books … in the books Jon's outcome isn't known as of yet.

I just finished watching the last episode.

Holy shit, YES things went a little awry once they ran out of script from the books! Up to this point it has been predictable, even the bits where they went off of the book's script. But the end of this season! They just took the ball and ran out of the stadium into the parking lot smashed some windows and off down the road into incoming traffic..

I've always wondered with the books how all those loose ends could possibly be tied up. Apparently in dramatic fashion!

https://nsmba.ca/product-category/memberships/

July 6, 2015, 6:50 p.m.

I've read that Martin has told the producers of the show what his plans are for the overall story arcs (not all the details, since he hasn't written them yet), in case something happens to him before he completes the books, and so the show can plan ahead (casting, contracts, etc.) to a certain degree.

Fun GRRM trivia: He wrote scripts for Max Headroom after working on Twilight Zone.

July 21, 2015, 4:27 a.m.

I've read that Martin has told the producers of the show what his plans are for the overall story arcs (not all the details, since he hasn't written them yet), in case something happens to him before he completes the books, and so the show can plan ahead (casting, contracts, etc.) to a certain degree.

Ditto. From what I understand, Benioff and Weiss already generally know how everything ends.