Game of Thrones - Season 3!!1

July 13, 2012, 4:35 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpSDSgChsaI

July 13, 2012, 4:51 p.m.

is it season 3 time yet ???

fuk me, come on already.. lets fukn go..

July 13, 2012, 5:04 p.m.

is it season 3 time yet ???

fuk me, come on already.. lets fukn go..

Not yet. This was during a Q[HTML_REMOVED]A at the San Diego Comicon with R. R. Martin. Think the actual season is slated for next April?

July 14, 2012, 1:32 a.m.

Nathalie Emmanuel :love:

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

July 14, 2012, 7:47 a.m.

I have season one on Blu ray.. Much better then crappy Internet streams I was watching. I don't have cable or hbo. Can't wait for season 2 to come out too. Just finished the 5th book dance with dragons and are people in for some surprises and disappoinent. Love this series. If they only made a series about the Malazan book of the Fallen, that would blow people's minds.

mtbskierdad

July 14, 2012, 9:20 a.m.

I have season one on Blu ray.. Much better then crappy Internet streams I was watching. I don't have cable or hbo. Can't wait for season 2 to come out too. Just finished the 5th book dance with dragons and are people in for some surprises and disappoinent. Love this series. If they only made a series about the Malazan book of the Fallen, that would blow people's minds.

I'm still impressed with Martin's ability to unpredictably kill off major characters without so much as a by-your-leave.

I read a synopsis of Book of the Fallen and was intrigued.

Ride: Ibis Mojo HD
Club: CMBA
Talent: None
:beer::canada:

Jan. 31, 2013, 7:39 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3-hlG6Nn1s

Jan. 31, 2013, 8:02 p.m.

What's d use of watching season 3 ? I havn't watched even season 1 [HTML_REMOVED] 2? I am checking online as well as asking my friends about it but nobody have it. Please suggest from where i can get 3 in combo pack ?

Season 1 and 2 right here, with no annoying ads:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7972452/Game_of_Thrones_Season_1___2_complete

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

Jan. 31, 2013, 8:19 p.m.

If they only made a series about the Malazan book of the Fallen, that would blow people's minds.

OMG… I just started reading that series last month… up to book 3 and now totally enthralled!

www.essentialcycles.com | www.essentialcycles.shop 

Service, Sales & Repair Shop, Mountain Bike Rentals, Coaching & Guiding

Jan. 31, 2013, 8:20 p.m.

Rose Leslie is perddddddddddy

Jan. 31, 2013, 8:36 p.m.

better get onto season two then…

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Jan. 31, 2013, 8:49 p.m.

pretty stoked to see how much they are putting into the making of this season.

Nathalie Emmanuel better get nekid or I will protest…

Jan. 31, 2013, 9:23 p.m.

As someone who hasn't read the Game of Thrones books (yet) but really enjoys the series would you recommend I start the Game of Thrones or start on the Malazan series?

Jan. 31, 2013, 9:30 p.m.

OMG… I just started reading that series last month… up to book 3 and now totally enthralled!

I finished the 10-book series just before x-mas. Staggering number of characters, but somehow Erikson made it work.

Jan. 31, 2013, 9:37 p.m.

As someone who hasn't read the Game of Thrones books (yet) but really enjoys the series would you recommend I start the Game of Thrones or start on the Malazan series?

GoT is written better until around book 5 or 6 of the Malazan series, and then it's a dead heat. Each author is abusive to their characters, but at least Erikson's get some redemption alongside the shallow grave. Well, some of them do.

Having read the GoT series before I saw the TV show, I'd read GoT first before wading into the Malazan series. GoT could go on for years longer, but the Malazan books are set and done. You'll get closure, and it's even CanCon.