Friends that have gone weirdo in the face of covid

Sept. 11, 2020, 4:43 p.m.

Posted by: T-mack

I'm all for discussions with conspiracy theorists who are into them for fun. The flip side are those that are truly emotional about it and those people I cant stand.

That's why those trolls only persist online. IRL it's roll up the window till they fuck off.

Ain't nobody got the patience left anymore to explain why it's not ok to act like an asshole.

Sept. 13, 2020, 9:18 a.m.

First, I attack their information and sources. If its not from the trusty media, fuck 'em.Then its onto the contextual arguments where they simply dont know any better. Doesnt matter what they say. After that, I roll up my windows and drive away like a bitch because no one really has time to listen to counterpoints, especially when they're against my views.

At least thats my interpretation of this thread.

Sept. 13, 2020, 12:43 p.m.

Some people are just not worth the time, or the energy to argue with them.

Sept. 13, 2020, 1:28 p.m.

Bias may not be entirely thier fault either? Once you start clicking on a bunch of conspiracy BS search engine changes preferences.

Interesting watch:

https://youtu.be/uaaC57tcci0

Sept. 13, 2020, 2:06 p.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

Bias may not be entirely thier fault either? Once you start clicking on a bunch of conspiracy BS search engine changes preferences.

Interesting watch:

I watched The Social Dilemma the other day; great flick.

Sept. 25, 2020, 10:59 a.m.

Anyone follow knuckledragger and style master Nico Muller in IG? Guy has gone completely off the rails. Heavily into conspiracy theories, lost all his sponsors etc. Sad and also he now has a bunch of bot/followers trying to push those views.

Sept. 26, 2020, 12:08 a.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

Anyone follow knuckledragger and style master Nico Muller in IG? Guy has gone completely off the rails. Heavily into conspiracy theories, lost all his sponsors etc. Sad and also he now has a bunch of bot/followers trying to push those views.

we have the same here in germany with a famous vegan chef, completely off rails and into right wing stuff. gets now called avocadolf or hirse (millet) hitler :D

Sept. 26, 2020, 1:37 p.m.

^😂 awesome. 

Nico is a vegan too. Maybe it’s the lack of amino acids? ¯\(ツ)/¯

Oct. 1, 2020, 11:23 a.m.

Haha wow Muller.. probably smoking too much dope and psychedelics. Sucks, dude is an amazing snowboarder, oh well.

Oct. 1, 2020, 11:33 a.m.

Interesting watch:

... change your search engine and note the difference?

Oct. 1, 2020, 12:03 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Interesting watch:

... change your search engine and note the difference?

When you Google "Trump candid photo" on your computer I assume you get this as the top link.  Here he is, prepping for the big debate in the Oval Office.

Oct. 1, 2020, 12:18 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

When you Google "Trump candid photo" on your computer I assume you get this as the top link.  Here he is, prepping for the big debate in the Oval Office.

childish rhetorical ways...

lol

Oct. 1, 2020, 2:45 p.m.

lol

Don't blame me.  Blame Google.

Oct. 4, 2020, 12:27 p.m.

lol

Why not blame your liberal comprehension bro? I did say change the search engine.. as in dont you use google ya schmucks.

Oct. 5, 2020, 12:23 p.m.

lol

Why not blame your liberal comprehension bro? I did say change the search engine.. as in dont you use google ya schmucks.

Maybe check your Trumpist comprehension.  The joke was that Google knows you and will only send you results glorifying Trump.