Fox News North Thwarted (F*&k yeah!)

Nov. 26, 2010, 3:38 p.m.

Hey CBC may have a 'view' on things, but at least they don't reprint Onion articles as if they are real news.

Sorry, I haven't watched a news cast in almost 3 years now. And really don't miss it at all.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 26, 2010, 5:44 p.m.

If I am expected to pay for this crap in a cable package with other channels tha tI actually watch I will cancel my service with my provider.

Money talks

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Nov. 26, 2010, 6:31 p.m.

Sorry, I haven't watched a news cast in almost 3 years now. And really don't miss it at all.

I'm with you. Haven't owned cable/TV channels for a few years now. It's actually one of the best things I think I have ever done. Not having TV ads, being spoon fed 'news' and shitty ass content filled with generalized expectations are great… it took me a few months to realize it but I think I would go so far to pay NOT to have TV channels if it came down to it.

Once not having TV 'clicked' for me it was like waking up from a dream or some other hippie enlightenment BS.

Consoles, 'Nets, Comps, Movies, Radio are on the exception list of course. :D

Nov. 26, 2010, 8:15 p.m.

Guns ARE a bad thing FYI.

They were made to kill people. That is why they exist.

hahahaha, right. Guns are a terrible thing and have no purpose other then to kill things.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

Nov. 26, 2010, 8:41 p.m.

…have no purpose other then to kill things.

well kind of yeah..

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Nov. 26, 2010, 9:39 p.m.

well kind of yeah..

None of my guns have ever killed anything.

Nov. 26, 2010, 10:09 p.m.

You probably should have bought pillows and pretty dresses instead.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 26, 2010, 10:47 p.m.

im going to chill with stockwell day tomorrow. it's gonna be tight maybe we'll turn on some fox news and thump the bible

i googled majin super gay and this thread came up

Nov. 26, 2010, 10:58 p.m.

SunTV is where it belongs; in competition and free market. This was never an issue of "censorship" as the right positioned it. Rather, SunTV was trying to move the political landscape sharply right by rebranding mandated centrist public broadcasting as "left-wing" or "elitist." The whole action was predicated on preventing SunTV from tapping into tax payers to pay for a propaganda wing,

Posted via Mobile Device

Nov. 27, 2010, 2:47 a.m.

That's kind of like saying my stove has never cooked anything so therefore stoves are not only designed for cooking things.

Why do you have guns if you don't kill things with them? You might as well use them to go get some food once in a while.

www.natooke.com

Nov. 27, 2010, 7:22 a.m.

That's kind of like saying my stove has never cooked anything so therefore stoves are not only designed for cooking things.

Why do you have guns if you don't kill things with them? You might as well use them to go get some food once in a while.

I target shoot. I kill paper and clay.
Your just looking for an argument, aren't you?

Nov. 27, 2010, 7:40 a.m.

Are you new here?

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 27, 2010, 10:19 a.m.

When the zombies come you will change your mind.

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Nov. 27, 2010, 1:07 p.m.

I target shoot. I kill paper and clay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM[HTML_REMOVED]feature=related

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 30, 2010, 8:33 a.m.

Thwarting didn't last so long. They were just granted their broadcast license. FML.

It's still not going to be carried on basic thankfully.