Formula 1 Silly season.

Jan. 25, 2010, 4:22 p.m.

The first of the livery's is up. Good to see Schumi back.. should make for some kinda racing.. And with Ross at the helm, we may see a return to greatness.
Rumor has it Ferrari has ditched the all red, and gone to red and white, and no longer the bar code graphic on the rear. I hope thats not the case.
Hamilton and Button. Rosberg and Schumacher. [James May voice] The Germans [/James May voice] vs the British.. let the jokes begin.

Anyone else going to Montreal for the race this year? I caught last years Monaco gp. Montreal is a little closer (but MUCH less glamorous). Should be good.

Predictions? Ross and Bernie say Schumi.. I say if the car is what Mclaren claims it is, Lewis will give them a run for the money. Even with Fernando's 4 10th's he claims to bring…:high:

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

Jan. 25, 2010, 4:24 p.m.

silver bullets ftw

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

Jan. 25, 2010, 4:28 p.m.

They now have androids (on the left) driving the cars?

That really sucks. I hope Schumi kicks that android's ass…

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

Jan. 25, 2010, 4:45 p.m.

He does look rather androidish. Altho, the only "robot" I know of in motor sport, is Loeb, the French Rally Robot.
It will be a great season with 4 WDC title winners on track.

Jan. 25, 2010, 6:20 p.m.

OMG, I can't stand to see Schumi in non-red colors. As of now, I would throw 4 driver's names in the running for the title. Hamilton, Alonso, Vettel [HTML_REMOVED] Schumi. Depending on the quality of their cars, we'll see how it pans out. A good show of respect from Schumi to pose on the rear of the car in that pic rather than the front. It would be kinda brash of him to suppose to declare himself the number 1, even though it'll turn out that way.

Thread killer

Jan. 25, 2010, 6:21 p.m.

im stokeddddddd
whens the first race? march?

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 25, 2010, 7:13 p.m.

March 14th in Bahrain with a new track lay-out

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/81055

Jan. 25, 2010, 10:49 p.m.

absolutely cannot wait.
I watched every race last year live (either in person, or on tv. Yes. I know there's a large time flip. Im aware that some would call that "obsession")
My roommate hated race weekends. Id catch my practices, and qualifying on tape delay, and at "low" volume. But Races were live, and volume was ALWAYS turned up for the start. That noise….

The new layout in Bahrain looks awesome. Always found it to be power track, its good to see it become more a drivers track.

Jan. 25, 2010, 11:37 p.m.

^^^ You should get the F1 game for Wii or PS3.
It is the coolest thing for a F1 fan.

I've always been a Ferrari fan, but will be cheering for Schumi as well in that Mercedes.

March 3, 2010, 6:31 p.m.

Getting interesting. Alonso has said the his new Ferrari is the best car he's ever driven. Button has the fastest time at Jerez so far. The US team has dropped out. I can see that, considering the short time line they had. 4 teams running Cosworth engines [HTML_REMOVED] 3 with Ferraris. Can't wait.

Thread killer

March 3, 2010, 6:49 p.m.

Getting interesting. Alonso has said the his new Ferrari is the best car he's ever driven. Button has the fastest time at Jerez so far. The US team has dropped out. I can see that, considering the short time line they had. 4 teams running Cosworth engines [HTML_REMOVED] 3 with Ferraris. Can't wait.

Don't forget 2 robots in silver bullets

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

March 4, 2010, 9:04 a.m.

Gonna be a season to remember, thats for sure!

I think I'll check out Montreal as I'll be working in Toronto this summer, woohoo!

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

March 4, 2010, 9:35 a.m.

A good show of respect from Schumi to pose on the rear of the car in that pic rather than the front. It would be kinda brash of him to suppose to declare himself the number 1, even though it'll turn out that way.

jesus. is f1 really that formal that they have designated seating positions for press photos? what a bunch of dorkery.

March 4, 2010, 10:34 a.m.

Tickets, hotel and flights are booked for Montreal. Woo hoo!

March 9, 2010, 9:23 p.m.

Tickets, hotel and flights are booked for Montreal. Woo hoo!

Envious.

Thread killer