For All You Snowboarders Out There. I Need Help!

Dec. 17, 2002, 8:58 p.m.

a nice Ride board is good or try Option, got one right now, it's a sweet all mountain board!

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:03 p.m.

you do know its spelled militia right?

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:03 p.m.

Ride Timless is what i ride and i love it :thepimp:

I am the one hiding under your stairs fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair

Dec. 17, 2002, 9:06 p.m.

first nice boots your feet can get messed up then get bindeigs that are not as nice but do the job then get a board that is in your weight range and up to your chin i would get somthing shorter for learning so you can "kick it out" more for turns ect as you go on i have two boards a shorter one for rock season because its older and easyer to spin and i have a new longer one for nice powdery conditions ect talk to your board shop they should set you up and get a lower end board because you wont be able to doge all the rock when you star and well yeah from my years of experiance thats my two cents

i ride a rossignol premire and a ride zero i think its called wit rossi lounger boots and burton cfx binding

get goggles too beter they are the less they for up and block out the bright nes ect
:thepimp: